[Resolved] Makro Onlineno delivery after 13 business days, order mak1072643

On Black Friday, 24 November 2018 I ordered a laptop from Makro online . You promised delivery within 7 - 10 working days. By 12 December 2018 I still do not have delivery! On 3 December your courier, Wumdrop, arrived at my business address to make delivery. However, after a brief moment their agent received a message to cancel delivery because delivery has already been made. After several calls (to Makro and Wumdrop) and speaking to a different agent on each subsequent day, and each Makro agent solemnly promising to come back to me "before COB today still" and not once doing so once (!) I am still waiting for my order. Wumdrop indicated they delivered to one Jeremiah - no signature and no-one here knows a Jeremiah. The online status of my order now shows completed. This much each agent acknowledged.

What am I supposed to do???

• Resolution statement

• Makro Online Customer Care's Response, Sep 03, 2019

Good day Christo,

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

Kindly accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you and the delayed response. Please advise if this matter has been resolved so that if not, we can offer you further assistance in this regard.

Looking forward to your response.

Kind Regards,