Makeyourownjeans.com / jeans
Sent me the wrong jean color, it smelled like a sewer, had animal hair on it. Was polite to the sales rep, got horrible, dismissive attitude. Spent a month trying to get her to see it was incorrect. Finally had to create a photoshop color code to prove to her they screwed it up. FINALLY, she agreed to return and redo. I had to pay to send back. The second pair shows up: smell fine, still off color, yellow marker all inside the jeans and bled everywhere. Impossible "quality control" could miss that unless it was intentional or there really is no quality control. I am beginning the return process to see if I can get my money back before I send these back. Horrible experience with a company.
More Makeyourownjeans.com Complaints & Reviews
- Makeyourownjeans.com - Rip off 
- Makeyourownjeans.com - horrible quality 
- Makeyourownjeans.com - product was a joke
- Makeyourownjeans.com - horrible product and service
- Makeyourownjeans.com - People like them are a disgrace to their country and to business on the net in general
- Makeyourownjeans - Incorrect size
- Makeyourownjeans.com - Just a scam
- Makeyourownjeans.com - I'm so disappointed!
- Makeyourownjeans.com - Production Issues and Customer Service
- Makeyourownjeans.com - Problems with the sizes and company doesn't accept returns