[Resolved] Makemytrip.com / refund not received for air ticket cancellation
I have canceled 2 tickets booked online via MakeMyTrip.com. The booking reference ids are as under:
The refund amount for the cancellations was not credited to my account. Inspite of repeated mails, calls to customer care the company has failed to give me a satisfactory reply. The cancellation refund amounts to 12500/- (approx) and the amount refunded to me is only 1178/-
Every time the customer care individuals tell me that the refund has been made but there are no credits to my bank account.
In case the MakeMyTrip.com says that the refund has been generated they MUST supply following details:
1. DATE OF REFUND
2. BANK ACCOUNT NO & BANK NAME
3. AMOUNT OF REFUND
4. WIRE TRANSFER NO.
PS: The followup calls & mails has resulted in a wastage of my time & Money
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
MakeMyTrip Customer Care's Response, Feb 16, 2010
Dear Pardeep Dhiman,
With reference to your post above, we have details of your refund are below:
Rs. 5177 refunded on October 25, 2009
Rs. 1178 refunded on December 19, 2009
Rs. 1492 refunded on November 23, 2009
Rs, 4537 refunded on January 21, 2010
Please note, if the amounts are not reflecting in your bank account, you will need to follow up with your bank directly.
More Makemytrip.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Makemytrip - my worst experience with customer care pnr no. - yqc4fa 
- [Resolved] Makemytrip.com - refund not given on time 
- Make My Trip - ripped by make my trip
- [Resolved] Makemytrip.com - scam and cheating 
- Makemytrip.com - us customers beware of these scammers 
- [Resolved] Makemytrip - double the airfare charges charged
- [Resolved] Makemytrip - ticket booked ref: gsiveo (made to purchase baggage, when the allowance existed)
- [Resolved] Makemytrip - denying refund
- Makemytrip - online airline ticket booking
- Makemytrip - need insurance claim & full refund