[Resolved] Make My Trip Indiaissued a non confirmed ticket

Issuing unconfirmed ticket
Booking reference no.: nn2301910281778

I have made a booking through makemytrip for indore-hanoi - ho ching ming - indore and got my eticket as well. But in my ticket bkk to han sector didn't get confirmed. Since 3 days, I raised this issue thrice with mmt customer care, and was always assured that nothing to worry, its all confirmed. (U can check the call history). But I was still not satisfied with the reply so called jet customer centre and to my surprise they said they said the foresaid sector is not booked by mmt, and I cant travel that sector without it being confirmed. I have always been a loyal customer wth mmt and now don't understand how things can be so careless at mmt's end. I have already made my fwd boooking with hotels and cruise and now I don't have a complete confirmed tickets. I mean how can they issue a ticket without it being confirmed... Also calling customer care of mmt is such a big hassle in itself. Always have to wait for atleast 15 mins to get to the operator and have to explain everythng from starting. Its a really bad experience like for a prestigeous company like mmt. Even vietnam visa officials asked a confirm ticket of travelling and without it they cant issue visa to me. I have paid 70 dollars as visa approval letter fees too and now they have made me stuck in middle. My whole exitment of vacations is gone. I was looking forward for this trip since long. Such a dissoppointment and dissatifaction!! Clear case of fraud and misguidance!!

Make My Trip India

• Resolution statement

• MakeMyTrip Customer Care's Response, Mar 12, 2015

Dear Anshul8858,

We are sorry to read about the issue. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

As discussed, we are getting the case facts checked and will connect with an update shortly.

Assuring you best of our services.

Team-MakeMyTrip Care