Mahindra / Payment not received of refund

1 penwadkhal, India

Hii i'm omkar ajay mhatre my father owned a maxximo mini van"mh 06 bm 994" from "g3 motors wadkhal" after or four months later we find that our car's gearbox is not working properly, so we changed it under the warranty from service center. The gearbox was not available at there so the process changing of our gear box turned too lengthy. On the date of 25-august-2015 my father gave the van to the service center and on the date of 20-octomber-2015 they gave it back to my father.The whole time period was 56 days long and for those 56 days the service center in-charge committed to give 1000 rupees per day.But my father was not too educated so they don't demand for a written copy of the commitment . Now the service center officer not responding to our payment it is going to be one year now. Because all of these my father also died.He committed a suicide.Now my van is also on instalments .I have not rnough money to pay that instaments i want refund as fast as possible.

Vehical no. =mh 06 bm 994
Owner name= ajay parshuram mhatre
Contact no.[protected]
Vehical purchase from-g3 motors wadkhal mahindra showroom

After this type of service i just want to say this
I'm just asking mahindra a question that "why should i be a loyal customer to mahindra why should i refer others to buy a mahindra vehical, why should i refer my people to buy a maxximo mini van "???????????

Thanking you