MagicJack.com / faulty service

Flower Mound, TX, United States Review updated:
4.5
The MagicJack does not work as advertised. I have had the device for several weeks and spent numerous hours on the chat line (no direct phone assistance) to resolve the problem. The connection is interrupted every 3 minutes with a pause to the service. The interruption is about 2 seconds long and disrupts the conversation. If quality service is important to you do not purchase this device.

If you want a cheap communication tool and you do not care about the quality, this device is for you.
Bo

Comments

Gb
  27th of Jun, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
How in the HELL do I get one of the Indians to GET me to a supervisor no a "HIGH LEVEL IDIOTS" If anyone knows please let me know.
gbegleman@cox.net
Gb
  27th of Jun, 2009
HELP !!!
Vi
  30th of Jun, 2009
Dear Sir:

I have a magicJack but when I plucked into the USB the software does not come up for me to program it on my computer for use. Please what should I do?

Vicky Smith
Al
  19th of Jul, 2009
I cant make calls. theres no sound after dialing. cant reach any ''life chat ''.only ready set up Q+A which is totally useless.why does magicjack ignore custommers and provides no service after a sale?not to mention theres no number to call for asking anything.its absolutely a rip off!!
Al
  19th of Jul, 2009
CANT MAKE CALLS.theres no sound after dialing. cant reach any''life cha''t. only the ready made Q+A which are useless. theres no number to call for help.theres no service. magicjack is useless. a rip off.
Rr
  24th of Sep, 2009
Hi

This is Balaji from Devcare Solutions, i cannot access my magic jack since it is asking for email and password. Even after entering the valid email and password i could n't login. Please give me assistance on this.

Balaji
614 221 2277
balaji@devcare.com
Devcare Solutions
Hi
  25th of Sep, 2009
The magicjack was working, but now I can not make and receive calls for days. My magicjack is not working. It says that there is no network. Can someone help.

hildaprodriguez@yahoo.com
Ma
  31st of Oct, 2009
my phone is not working there is no dial tone 772-905-9048
Th
  7th of Nov, 2009
my magic jack is registered correctly. it was workin for sometime then stopped the computer is not recognising it any more why is this so?

thea hewitt
st.kitts
sweette_45@hotmail.com
Ja
  9th of Dec, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I've had the magicjack for over a year. The quality is poor. I have to constantly repeat myself to be heard. It's impossible to speak to a "live" person if you have any problems. When you make calls the person receiving the call will say that your voice sounds garbled or like you're talking thru a tunnel! I put it with this poor quality only because it's like having free service and I rarely need a "home phone". If my financial situation was better, the magicjack would be thrown in the street and run over by me :) Also the line has constant interference and is seldom clear and you can hear your voice echoing back in your ear. Good luck with this one. DEFINITELY NEEDS TO BE IMPROVED..
Ge
  11th of Dec, 2009
Yes I was ripedoff allso I have poor quality . I have just got mine and I allso tryed to log in for service and could not. This is the time of the scam . WE SHOULD ALL GET OUR MONEY BACK !!! PLUSS AGRVATION COMP. G.
Mo
  25th of Mar, 2010
I have had the magicjack about two weeks, and love every miute of the service. When I downlaoded the magicjack, the chat line perfomeed excelent service.. The calls is clear and no drop calls.. I recommend everyone who has a positive attitude about life to purchase the magicjack..
Wh
  2nd of Mar, 2011
There shouldn't be a charge to answer my question. I think this is an atty general situation.
Je
  10th of Jan, 2012
Sorry for people having problems but i have magic jack for over three years and i never had any issue like the one reported and if there is something the chat system works great but when you want to chat live it opens a question case ;in that you write like abc and send then they will know that you did not had the proper answer and then the real chat will start.
for calls it works geat but like they states you need to have hight speed internet minimum 2 mbps below that it works like a CB.
An
  1st of Oct, 2012
i cannot renew my magic jack
An
  1st of Oct, 2012
i cannot renew my magicjack

MagicJack Logo MagicJack