MacMall / Rebates and Financing Scam
1. Mac Pro purchase and software, cables, accessories...Did not put whole order together on the "Zero" financing for one year. So when bill came, I was confused about it. Tried to call in and could not get cust serv. guy who sold the merchandise to call me back. So late paying bill. Charged $38.00 interest and a late fee for the approx. $15.00 that was put on separately. To get the zero financing it had to be one order. I was furious. I paid it off immediately because I would have been required to pay predatory lending interest rate on entire purchase because of the "late" payment for the 15.00 charge. I was not supposed to have to pay anything for the first year.
2.Cust srv no help.
3.Rebates. Given 5, but several had to be done by computer back to me which I was not originally told. Since I could not get my rep back to the phone very soon, they were soon to expire and I did not have them yet. Finally resolved that through general cust service. However, only 2 rebates actually paid and that was Paralles software and from Brother printer. Others I spent about two hours working on and mailed on time. Nothing.
4. So MacMall affords "low prices" by scamming on predatory lending and fake rebates. Should be put out of business. Gives Apple a bad name. Don't buy anything.
Sad, when first started, excellent. Not now.
More MacMall Complaints & Reviews
- Mac Mall.com - Rebate refusal 
- PC Mall - Unprofessional cold calls 
- PC Mall - Charged for the order never received! 
- MacMall - Worst service ever 
- MacMall - Wrongful charges 
- MacMall / PCMall - bad experience
- MacMall - Never again!! Beware and avoid!
- MacMall - I wasted too much time and money on it
- Mac Mall - Bad service
- Imac Computer Ordered Through Macmall - policy regarding new defective computer