mac / Oh baby Lip gloss

1 Wauwatosa, WI, United States Review updated:

Last week I purchased a tube of my favorite lip glass Mac's Oh Baby. When I first used it, it had a funky smell and left an odd taste in my mouth...I thought it was just me. Then the next day I got this weird feeling in my mouth like fuzz was all in my mouth! This morning I get up use my Oh Baby with in 15 minutes my mouth starts to swell!!! At that point I was concerned. When the lip gloss wore off my mouth's swelling went down. My front lip felt as though I had ate too much salt and it was all whithered. By this time I had called my doctor and had made a doctor's appointment. Just for argument sake I applied more lip gloss (remember at this point the lip gloss had worn off and my lips were feeling a little better). Once I put the lip gloss on IT STARTED AGAIN!!! The damn lip gloss was old and gave me an infection!!!
When I took the lip gloss back tonight all I said was I bought some "old baby" and...the sales person KNEW!!! sHE SAID PEOPLE WHERE CALLING IN SAYING THE OH BABY SMELLED BAD AND SOMETHING WAS WRONG WITH IT!!! I told her about my infection and she acted brand new to that. She said they were all out of oh Baby but when the get a fresh batch she would call me!!!
The lipgloss was old...but more than that it made me sick!!!
I love Mac products, but Mac should love me and my health equally! Now I'm out of my $17.00 for the lip gloss, my $10.00 for my co-pay and my mouth feels disgusting!

More mac Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ka
      15th of Sep, 2011
    mac - stolen laptop & digicam
    Philippines

This was happened in our Boarding house at Talon Tres, Goldengate, las pinas, one time two of my boardmates, Grace Ronquillo and Danvin Evangelista, when they were already leave the boarding house they took our laptop and digital camera in my room, i already reprted this to the police and barangay, pls. help us to locate them, and still they me money. They were also my Facebook friend before but they removed their account also changed their cellphone number, I want to give them notice from barangay, We have witness to prove they were in a hurry that time, someone has seen them, during daytime, only two of them stays at the house, the rest at work. Please help us, report them at the barangay office Talon Tres las pinas. I will attached here the Downloaded picture of the Guy.
    May konting reward po kung sino makakapagsabi kung saan sila nakatira, salamat!