Maacocar paint job

We were told the 5 yr warranty paint job was on sale, we spent $1500. When we got the papers, they had switched it to the 4 yr warranty, and said the counter person had made a mistake. The paint started lifting in 6 months, peeling by the antenna, and they got paint on the left tail light. When we took it in, the man at the counter was rude and argumentative. We went out to look at the car, and from a distance he saw a bird stain on it and said, well, that's your problem. I said no, that doesn't have anything to do with what I want to show you.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Orlando, FLI told him I thought the car was not properly prepped for painting, because it was lifting, and we could see the old paint under the part that was chipping by the antenna. He was still argumentative and rude, and said well it's under warranty why are you complaining? There was no mention of pride in the work and that it shouldn't be doing that, or apology. Then, for the paint on the tail light, he said he couldn't do anything about that. He was a complete jerk, and I don't advise ANYBODY going there. I won't even go to another Maaco, because I doubt if they're any better.
Overall, this place is rude, and denies responsibility for their mistakes. STAY AWAY if you value your car and money.