[Resolved] Luna Carpet / workmanship & follow-up

Mundelein IL, United States Review updated:

Installers left visible seams running through our living room, which they said would go down after the carpet was vacuumed. They did not, and I called to complain. I was given a claim number and told I would be contacted within three days. I was not. After a week, I sent them an e-mail asking for assistance. They have not answered after three days.

I strongly advise against doing business with this company. Their workmanship is poor and support nonexistent. I should have known better when they required credit card payment before ever starting the work.

• Resolution statement

• Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. We never want our customers to be disappointed with the work that is done in their homes, and we regret the lack of follow up you’ve received. We would like to speak with you to learn more about your experience and ensure that everything is being completed to your satisfaction, but unfortunately, we cannot locate your account with the information posted here. Please send your contact information to [protected]@luna.com, and we will reach out to you.
    Luna Customer Support

To
Sep 04, 2014

Comments

Apr 15, 2010
    Luna Carpet - Stole electronics while installing carpet
    Luna Carpet
    Illinois

Luna Carpet installers stole Ipod while installing carpet. Police report was filed and faxed to the Project Manager. There has been zero attempt to resolve the burglary and they refuse to return phone calls.

AVOID THESE THIEVES