Luna Carpet / dishonest sales practices
I also lost my $200 deposit because the slime ball salesperson they sent to my home lied to me telling me he was a manager and giving me a "special" price that was ONLY AVAILABLE THAT DAY. Special enough that I called the next day to cancel, because I had a very bad gut feeling about the company, that they dropped the price immediately $900. I agreed to this price and kept my original installation date. I had a few questions previous to the installation date but the person that emailed me was on vacation (convenient) and no one would call me back. They called my house at 6:43 AM the scheduled day of my installation, woke me up, scared me to death thinking something had happened to someone in my family; I told them to saw off. Who does business this way? I will NEVER use this company again and I hope this helps save someone else the headache and hassle of dealing with this slimy company full of liars and incompetent people.
More Luna Carpet Complaints & Reviews
- Luna Carpet - complete disatisfaction 
- Luna Carpet - not return deposit 
- Luna Flooring - lying thiefs!
- [Resolved] Luna Flooring - return of my deposit
- Luna - inferior installation
- [Resolved] Luna Flooring - laminate and carpet
- Luna Carpet - entire company dealings
- [Resolved] Luna Flooring / 21st Century Flooring - carpet installation
- Luna - carpet
- [Resolved] Luna Flooring / 21st Century Flooring - carpet