Lufthansa / Lufthansa capitalizing on a cancer patient!
I have not expected from Lufthansa to act in a very inappropriate manner toward the people that need medical attention. My mother is a cancer survivor, and when she was purchasing tickets overseas, she was assured that there WILL BE NO EXTRA CHARGE for changing return date if it is due to the medical condition. She spend last 10 days in the bed, and I tried to change the ticket to the earlier flight, but the rudeness and the difficulty I have encountered were beyond what one can expect. Even though, the tickets we found we way in the future, (almost 4 weeks) in advance, Lufthansa did not want to change those without the charge. Later they explained that THE SYSTEM IS SET UP THAT WAY. "That way" means that they will take the payment and then you can ask for refund. Then they only have one FAX MACHINE for faxing your request, NO PHONE NUMBERS, NO REFERENCE NUMBERS,... so that you can not check if your request is received, is worked on, who is responsible. This is unheard of. I will make sure that i file complaints with all governmental bodies to get to the bottom of this.
THIS IS NOT HOW YOU SHOULD TREAT A CUSTOMER WHO IS A CANCER PATIENT!!!
Son of the passenger,
More Lufthansa Complaints & Reviews
- Lufthansa - Customer Service 
- Lufthansa - Lost Luggage / Claim for Reimbursement of Replacement Purchases 
- Lufthansa - Lost Baggage - Poor Customer Service 
- Lufthansa - Reschedule my flight 
- Lufthansa - Complaints letter got no where to send 
- Lufthansa German Airlines - Seat reservations
- Lufthansa German Airlines - lack of adequate food choice
- Lufthansa German Airlines - flight delay
- Lufthansa German Airlines - incredibly rude staff and ridiculous delays
- Lufthansa German Airlines - pet not taken care