Lucille Roberts / contract misleading

NY, United States Review updated:

I joined Lucille roberts in October 2011. they said they will auto charge my credit card every month and they never did and kept charging me extra dues. I tried to cancel my membership and they never respond. no one co operates in the gym. the staff is ridiculous and hauty. they treat u like ###. i hardly went to the gym 6 times and never stepped foot there again. they threaten me to give my dues to a collection agency. they never even give u the complete information while u r joining and new things spring up every month.

Na

Comments

• Vi
      25th of Nov, 2008
    Lucille Roberts - Prices
    New York

I started going to lucille roberts because it was inexpensive compared to other gyms and money is tight so why not. When i got in i was surprised. They say you get what you pay for but what exactly did i pay for? The gym was clean, the staff was nice and they had classes around the clock. it was easy to stop in between school and work for a quick class or work out. what can i say i am a fan

• Tr
      3rd of Jul, 2010

You are a fan until you try to leave. See what happens then.

• Gi
      9th of Apr, 2014
    Lucille Roberts - Mandatory class donation
    Lucille Roberts
    New York

I don't mind donating for a Cancer cause but why am I expected to donate $5.00 to a class when I pay my member dues. Why are they charging $5.00? It should be what people can or may give. I will not be renewing my membership this year.