LTD Commodities / Ridiculous shipping

United States Review updated:
2.5
As many others have said, their shipping practices are beyond ridiculous. I ordered several items from them. There is NO indication on their site that you could unknowingly order something that is not in stock and not find out until after the order is placed. There is also NO indication that even though this back order is THEIR fault, the customer is forced to pay multiple shipping fees because LTD cannot be bothered to ship your "backordered" items together. Because of this, I had about 5 boxes sent to me and was charged for shipping on all of them, even though I had no idea at the time of the order that the items were back ordered. After many nasty letters detailing my refusal to pay these ridiculous shipping fees, they wrote it off. I refuse to shop with them ever again.
Be

Comments

Ma
  4th of Dec, 2008
Dear Beth,
It appears that we worked with you on your shipping problems and in good faith credited your account. If you want to discuss this further please contact me at helpline@ltdcommodities.com

Thanks!
Karen
Me
  1st of Jun, 2009
Hi Beth!

I was following up on your previous blog comment on LTD's shipping policies.

At LTD Commodities, we really take customer feedback seriously. We heard your requests and I am really excited to let you know we made significant improvements to our shipping policies by creating a shipping rate chart! Now you can know your total shipping costs up front, and whether we ship your order in one box or several, you’ll never pay more than what our chart indicates.

If you want to learn more about these great changes please visit us at www.ltdcommodities.com
or let me know how I can answer any questions by emailing me at helpline@ltdcommodities.com

Thanks!

Melissa M
Account Specialist
LTD Commodities
Li
  5th of Apr, 2011
Dear Michael Jones, I wrote to you about my concern about shipping. My name is Linette68 . You stated that if I give you more information that you wo ld make sure that thing were done in a timely manner.My sons housewarming party is at stake. I am VERY worried.I have been shopping with you for over 10 years and do not really want to stop.We have 8 family members holding their breath as well. There are 12 occasions that you would get multiple orders from us if things go well...I pray/Because I do enjoy your products and prices.The shipping is the only down side.The numbers to the first order was18465002939 and the other # to the same order is, 184165002939.This order was made on April 1, 2011.Then on Sunday I placed a second order just two days later...1841165002939 and 1013829135...I think.You can look up the information @ linettebrowning@yahoo.com Whatever you can help us with will truly be appreciated so very very much. My sos housewarming party is on April 9, 2011. This event is very dear to my heart. Thanks again ans hope to hear from you soon. By the way, thank you for writting me back so quickly!

LTD Commodities Logo LTD Commodities