Lowe's Service — service @ check-out
I had purchased $286.17 worth of paint. I had received great service at the paint counter.
As I was approaching the check out area, a checker named Linda signaled me to come to the self checkout area.
As I approached I told her that I did not want to use the self checkout as I do not agree with this service. She sneared at me and informed me that she would not make me use self-check out.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Bixby, OKShe continued to frown at me as she pulled my basket
toward her check out station. I asked her to turn loose of my basket as I did not appreciate her attitude toward me. She continued to glare at me as I went to another station. My husband and I have completely updated our home and a majority of the items were purchased from Lowes and we have never been treated badly or rudely before. I will surely remember this when I need to purchase anything else for our home.
More Lowe's Service Complaints & Reviews
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - remote control stopped working! 
- Lowes - retaliation for calling corporate 
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - loud enough to not use it 
- Lowe's Advantage Extended Warranty - they will not pay service provider for approved warranty work 
- Lowes - false advertisement and lowes is cheating people out of there money 
- Lowe's - personal check denial 
- Lowes (Vacaville, CA - wont help disabled people load
- Harbor Breeze - ceiling fan remote not responding 
- Lowe's - troy-bilt lawn edger 
- Lowes - lowes customer service