LoveCultureReturn policy! They did not allow me to return only one item.

I wasn't able to return one item. I have purchased several items from LoveCulture and one shirt was too small and I contacted their customer service and asked for a replacement. They said that they did not have my size in stock and suggested me to keep the shirt. Then I asked for a refund and they said that if I wanted to get a refund I had to sent everything back. I actually liked everything else so decided to keep the wrong size shirt.
In my opinion their return policy is absolutely ridiculous and they need to make some changes! Why can't I return only one item?
I was not satisfied with LoveCulture and will not buy from them again!

• LoveCulture Customer Care's Response, Mar 08, 2017

Hello,
    For further assistance, please provide us with the order number. Upon receiving the order number the issue will be further looked into.

The only reasons why our team would refuse a return/exchange are: item is final sale, item was worn, item no longer has tags attached, or/and order is past the time frame given to grant a refund/exchange. Kindly note our Return Policy available on the website: http://www.loveculture.com/returns/

Kr