Little Fashions Boutique Logo

Little Fashions Boutique

Having problems with Little Fashions Boutique?

Little Fashions Boutique Customer Service Contacts

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Little Fashions Boutique Customer Service. Initial Little Fashions Boutique complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Little Fashions Boutique above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Little Fashions Boutique. Discuss the issues you have had with Little Fashions Boutique and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Little Fashions Boutique — service and products

This is a review for Little Fashions Boutique. The website address is www.littlefashionsboutique.com. Thi...

Little Fashions Boutique — Website doesn't work

I placed an order for over $400 with Little Fashions Boutique on their website at littlefashionsboutique.com...

Little Fashions Boutique — Products & Service

Little Fashions Boutique — Customer Service

I left three messages for Little Fashions Boutique. The store finally called me back. The owner, who I found...

Green Brook

Little Fashions BoutiqueTook my money but, never sent merchandise it was 242 dollars.

I ordered a little girls dress for 120.00 and some shoes for 72.00 and some tights the total was 241.50 dollars for the total amount plus two day shipping. I never received the merchandise. So I emailed them, they told me they sen it. Then I that point I called them and told them I never received the merchandise. I ask to speak with the manager. The women on the phone said she was the manager. She told me I must be ###ed because they sent it and thats all that they said and hung up on me. They stole 241.50 dollars plus shipping. Do not use this company.

Took my money but, never sent merchandise it was 242 dollars.

Jane T. Jan 09, 2017

That sounds brutal. I should have read your message before trying to order from this website.

Little Fashions Boutique — EXTREMELY POOR SERVICE!!

I placed an order with Little Fashions Boutique on their website at www.littlefashionsboutique.com seven...

Little Fashions BoutiqueFRAUDULENT COMPANY - SCAM

FRAUDULENT COMPANY - TOTAL SCAM!

Little Fashions Boutique - www.littlefashionsboutique.com - THE WORST!!! I recently placed an order with Little Fashions Boutique for an Elisa B. Dress. I paid a fortune for Express Shipping because my daughter needed this dress for a wedding. My credit card was charged; the dress never arrived! No response from my repeated attempts to contact. I will be filing charges with my credit card company against Little Fashions Boutique. They are the WORST!!!

• Je
        Jenessa W May 18, 2016

I posted this on another listing but I thought it might be relevant to post hear, also.

The Little Fashions Boutique website has merchandise on it for sale that is, literally, 11 years old. I should've stopped right then when I figured this out but, unfortunately, I did not.

I spent significant time "weeding" through so much of the old stock and finally managed to find and place several items in my shopping cart however they were not totaling up to the appropriate advertised sale price so I called them but, inconveniently, there was no answer.

When I returned home from work the next day, I called Little Fashions Boutique again (around 6:30 pm) and there was, again, no answer. I went back to the website and, was extremely frustrated to find that some of my items were no longer in my shopping cart and, somehow, no longer available at the sale price. So, I wasted a ton of spare time (which I don't have much of, as I imagine no one else does, either) for absolutely nothing but a bunch of aggravation.

Little Fashions Boutique is not worth the time or, apparently, the money, either. I was able to find a couple of the same items online at Adorables Children Boutique and Nordstrom for the equivalent and even cheaper prices, along with prompt service and no hassle.

Just an overall ugly experience...

Lisa Legendre Mar 17, 2014

I do not agree with this complaint at all. I have ordered numerous outfits for my granddaughter and have always been extremely happy. I have even had to return something once or twice because of sizing and never experienced any type of problem. This is my go to store for when I need to buy an outfit for a special occasion.

Lisa

• Wh
        What Is This?? Jul 30, 2012

We agree with this complaint against Little Fashions Boutique.

Littelfashionsboutique.com Jun 14, 2012

Please be advised that I'm the owner of Littlefashionsboutique.com and I can assure you that this and all other negative reviews you may find on this board are absolutely false and have been left by the same person, who uses multiple user-ids. She is Karen Petty - the owner of kettleoffishclothing.com. This dishonest individual has been trying to sabotage our business for years. If you 'd like to find out more about kettleofishclothing.com business practices, please check-out better business beaureau complaints right here:

She is so desperate to save herself that every time she gets a lousy review from a customer, she turns around and does the same thing to us. In my opinion, only seriously disturbed individuals could do something like this. Would you want to do business with someone like this? You decide. Legal action is pending.

Littlefashionsboutique.comExtremely poor experience with this website

Hamiley, check out the other complaints about little fashions boutique: http: / / www. Complaintsboard.com / ?Search=little+fashions+boutique

I had a bad experience with this website also. Whatever you do, don't shop at little fashions boutique!!!

An20127456 Sep 13, 2012

Never got our money back...

Littelfashionsboutique.com Jun 13, 2012

I'm the owner of Littlefashionsboutique.com and I can assure you that these false reviews are left by a mentally unstable competitor, who has been trying to sabotage our business for years. She is now identified and legal action against her is pending. Unfortuntaley, these complaint boards have now turned into the platform for libel and false reviews. If you want to know who this person is, please contact us, becuase she could be doing the same thing to you and your business.

Little Fashions Boutique — Fraudulent Company?

Is this company, Little Fashions Boutique, fraudulent? The website is www.littlefashionsboutique.com. Are...

Little Fashions Boutique — Took My Money but Never Sent Merchandise

I ordered online from Little Fashions Boutique; this company charged my credit card and took my money but...