Louis Vuitton Pursewould not allow me to return

I ordered a louis vuitton purse and it was made very poorly. On the website is said we can return the purse in 10 days. I called them 3 times and emailed 3 times and asked for the return address and my money back. They sent me an email 5 days later and told me it will take more time to contact me back. That will probably be passed the 10 days to return, which I believe they are doing purposely.

Comments

• Bo
      Nov 13, 2009

Probably because it's NOT a Louis Vitton purse. Did you not read the terrible English on that page? Probably a Chinese site and you probably bought a Chinese knock off.

• Te
      Apr 29, 2010

I alos bought a purse from them in January & for some reason i did not get it. They still
    have not refunded me my money. after several emails they said they would resend it but
    its now May and No purse...they robbed me my $120 Canadian dollars!!! they are scammers...There
    should be somewhere online to report websites like these!!! Chinese r always up to tricks. That LOVE-LOUISVUITTON>COM site is a scam...buyers beware!!! yes, i knew it was the knock off...

Jul 06, 2010

They answered the phones hello and did not answer it professionally. In addition, I noticed that their IP states China, the woman that could barely speak English said they are located in Japan.

Definitely a scam...

• Re
      Oct 21, 2010

i bought 5 LV bags from love-louisvuitton in june 2010..received all bags..but when i went to have it authenticated from an authorised 2nd shops selling all the high end bags, i was told it was a fake..can u imagine how i felt at that time..i email them quite a number of times but they just ignore my msges..how could they!!!

• Lo
      Jan 19, 2011

Just find there are also many good post about Louis vuitton bags at www.bagsight.com/blog, share it together.