LotusLeggings — unsolicited, relentless emails
I put one of their products in the cart and went to check out, providing an email address, and then decided not to. I did not sign up to or opt in to any newsletters.
Since then, I have received daily emails from the company advertising, offering my deals and sending me the latest products. None of these emails have an unsubscribe link in them.
I have contacted the email address [protected]@lotusleggings.com three times now to ask them to remove me from all mailing lists and to delete my data. I am still receiving these emails.
More LotusLeggings Complaints & Reviews
- Lotus Leggings - vip membership 
- Lotus Leggings - such a waste of money 
- Lotus Leggings - scam, ripoff 
- Lotus Leggings - did not sign up for vip membership!!! furious!! 
- Lotus Leggings - customer service & shipping 
- Lotus Leggings - cancelling the membership 
- Lotus Leggings - unwanted vip subscription/monthly leggings
- Lotus Leggings - refund policy 
- LotusLeggings.com - lousy customer service rude agents arrogant creep elijah the ape is the nastiest.
- Lotus Leggings - money charged and almost a year later still no delivery