Loral Langemeier / Unauthorized charges

Loral Langemeier
Back in October I was given the hard sell when asking for the free book. I did say I would take the materials for the $69.95 per month for 5 months. I did see the $69.95 out each month but didn't really notice the $29.95 going out also. I was never asked if I wanted anything having to do with the $29.95 and just realized it was coming from the same company.

I have gone back through and I was supposed to have free shipping which I see now that they charged my card $9.95., I have been charged 5 months the $69.95 and also the $29.95 and this month I got hit with 2 $29.95 with a name change to wealth management.

I am not sure how to fight this but come Monday there will be some hell to pay.

A  13th of May, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
They did the same thing to me, they promise not to charge the first 30 days, but unless you call them you will be charged $29.95 per month. They recorded the first conversation and when I called to complain about the charge they played the recording and I even said in the conversation that I do not want to be charged for any additional fees. They promised and still I am fighting with this guy on the phone about the charge. Guess I know how Loral makes her Millions by screwing everyone a month at a time for $29 + other charges.
Sounds like a good case for the attorney general to review.

Live Out Loud Logo Live Out Loud