Loral Langemeier / Unauthorized charges
Back in October I was given the hard sell when asking for the free book. I did say I would take the materials for the $69.95 per month for 5 months. I did see the $69.95 out each month but didn't really notice the $29.95 going out also. I was never asked if I wanted anything having to do with the $29.95 and just realized it was coming from the same company.
I have gone back through and I was supposed to have free shipping which I see now that they charged my card $9.95., I have been charged 5 months the $69.95 and also the $29.95 and this month I got hit with 2 $29.95 with a name change to wealth management.
I am not sure how to fight this but come Monday there will be some hell to pay.
More Loral Langemeier Complaints & Reviews
- Live Out Loud - Steal my money 
- Loral Langemeier - HUGE ripoff - lost over 10K 
- Loral Langemeier Millionaire Maker - unauthorised use of credit card account 
- Loral Langemeier - they won't cancel the order 
- Loral Langemeier - Scam 
- Live Out Loud - 100k Challenge
- Live Out Loud - Promise of workshop already paid for not honored and no refund offered
- Live Out Loud - It wasn't mentioned in the contract that I bought two programs
- Live Out Loud - Unauthorized Charges, Misrepresentation
- Loral Langemeier - False Earning Claims