LongHorn Steakhouse / poor food & service
Me & 3 friends visited your restaurant in Pineville, NC on Saturday November 14, 2009 at 8:45pm. My meal was not good. The filet was dry and chewy. I didn't know that was possible. The steaks were very thin. The food just was not good. Also, our server was rushing us to leave! She asked twice if she could clear away dishes while we were still eating...literally chewing our food! Then offered us dessert while still eating. She even brought us the check while we were still eating our food. As we were leaving, I asked the hostess for a comment card. She said that she didn't have any. Isn't that a sign that something was wrong? Shouldn't she have inquired and even offered to get a manager? Our server was Lisa W. and our check #51058.
More LongHorn Steakhouse Complaints & Reviews
- LongHorn Steakhouse - awful service & food 
- [Resolved] LongHorn Steakhouse - dining experience/ food 
- LongHorn Steakhouse - scam artists 
- LongHorn Steakhouse - horrrible customer service and extra long wait
- LongHorn Steakhouse - bad service
- LongHorn Steakhouse - service 
- LongHorn Steakhouse - food - florence, s.c.
- LongHorn Steakhouse - service we received 
- LongHorn Steakhouse - from a distressed mom - asked to sit baby down
- LongHorn Steakhouse - terrible service not enough servers, bad experience overall