LongHorn Steakhouse / poor food & service

1 Pineville, NC, United States Review updated:

Me & 3 friends visited your restaurant in Pineville, NC on Saturday November 14, 2009 at 8:45pm. My meal was not good. The filet was dry and chewy. I didn't know that was possible. The steaks were very thin. The food just was not good. Also, our server was rushing us to leave! She asked twice if she could clear away dishes while we were still eating...literally chewing our food! Then offered us dessert while still eating. She even brought us the check while we were still eating our food. As we were leaving, I asked the hostess for a comment card. She said that she didn't have any. Isn't that a sign that something was wrong? Shouldn't she have inquired and even offered to get a manager? Our server was Lisa W. and our check #51058.

Comments

• Ke
      10th of Mar, 2013

Our sever was great everything was on time. The steak I had was just terrible I did complain but the manager never did anything about it. My family and I go their allot and they know us and still did nothing about it. They need new management and when somebody complains they need to do something about it.