LongHorn Steakhouse / longhorn steakhouse augusta ga
Terrible service! Apparently the server Virginia L, didn't like other women because she ignored as I ordered and only would listen to what my husband had to say. We live in athens and have amazing service at our longhorn in town and always split the 10oz salmon which is pleanty for us! Apparently that set the stage for her to ignore us and when she brought out the bread she had cut us only half of a piece which I found odd? I feel like they give you a knife for a reason! We never got asked for a refil until it was time to leave she asked my husband if he'd like a "a pibb to go" but failed to ask me which I thought was very rude! When we finally got our food which took 45 minutes and we ordered right when we got there the broccoli was ice cold! I am so glad that was not my first experience at a longhorn because if it was I would never be back and will never be back to this location!
More LongHorn Steakhouse Complaints & Reviews
- LongHorn Steakhouse - awful service & food 
- [Resolved] LongHorn Steakhouse - dining experience/ food 
- LongHorn Steakhouse - scam artists 
- LongHorn Steakhouse - poor food & service 
- LongHorn Steakhouse - horrrible customer service and extra long wait
- LongHorn Steakhouse - Servers are unprofessinal
- LongHorn Steakhouse - customer service
- LongHorn Steakhouse - mrgerman, the manager on duty sunday evening
- LongHorn Steakhouse - my meal and my vist at longhorns steakhouse in oaklawn il.
- LongHorn Steakhouse - service and not honoring a coupon