Long Fence / Poor customer service!
I hired Long Fence of Capitol Heights, MD to put a 7-foot privacy fence around my backyard. Unbeknown st to me, they put the fence inside my property line, giving my neighbors one foot of my property. For some dumb reason, I hired them again to put a fence around my front yard. This time, after I had paid them in full, they claimed I still owed them $150 for a permit, which was not detailed on the contract. After several attempts to correct this error, they sent my account to collections. I paid the $150 and vowed to them that I would let everyone know to stay away from Long Fence. I guess the old adage of fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me is true. I should never have hired them again.
More Long Fence Complaints & Reviews
- Long Fence, Chantilly - VA - Inefficiency / Unprofessionals / Poor customer relations 
- Long Kitchens aka Long Fence - This has been a nightmare, a long nightmare 
- Long Fence - Be careful with contracts! 
- Long Fence - Fence Installation 
- Long Fence - Ridiculous
- Long Fence Company - shoddy workmanship/unresponsive to complaints
- Long Fence and Home - Contract Repudiation
- Long Fence - Fence Install
- long fence windwos - took all funds for windows from my bank before work is complete
- Long Fence - Windows