Long Fence / Poor customer service!

United States Review updated:
I hired Long Fence of Capitol Heights, MD to put a 7-foot privacy fence around my backyard. Unbeknown st to me, they put the fence inside my property line, giving my neighbors one foot of my property. For some dumb reason, I hired them again to put a fence around my front yard. This time, after I had paid them in full, they claimed I still owed them $150 for a permit, which was not detailed on the contract. After several attempts to correct this error, they sent my account to collections. I paid the $150 and vowed to them that I would let everyone know to stay away from Long Fence. I guess the old adage of fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me is true. I should never have hired them again.

A  6th of Oct, 2007 by
I"m have the same types of problems. I signed 3 contracts with them in July and we are still working on the last one. Ugh. The quality of work is not so great. The management team has no interest in customer satisfaction. The sales rep did a poor job on the contract job description and then did not have the professionalism to admit to the issue.