Lollicouture / Scammers

Ordered 11 bathing suit, got 1 a week later. I was promised every week for the following 4 weeks that it would be shipped. Order never came, opened a dispute with them via PayPal, "item not received". Guess what these snakes did? They gave PayPal the tracking # for the 1 bathing suit saying they sent all 11! I had to appeal and they agreed to send the rest. Next order arrives, it's only 7 of the 10 owed. These idiots cut the tags out of three of the bathing suits to pass them off as different sizes in order to "fill" my order! I ordered various sizes from small-xl in 3 styles, I own a retail store, I have ordered from countless companies and this by far was the worst company ever. I am so happy that I had Paypal to help me, my money was refunded on the final 3 bathing suits. Although the company would not respond to Paypal asking about the cut tags, I am sure they knew that they were exposed.

Ti
Apr 28, 2014

Comments

• Gu
      24th of Feb, 2015
    Lollicouture - no shoes no refund bad customer service
    lollicoutore
    Chino Hills
    lollicoutore.com

Issues with order...even though it was their mistake by sending wrong item..no refund was given since they were charging a restocking fee. Customer service is really bad. Phones are actually never working either.