Logo Sensation / do not use this company, complete scam!

Posted: Feb 1, 2018 by   User
I had paid Logo Sensation to design my website and they did not design it the way I wanted.

They didn't consider my design opinions and didn't follow what I asked them to do.

They mentioned they provide unlimited rounds of changes but this is a lie, they provided me 2 rounds and then tried to charge me for each round after, this is false advertising as on their website they mentioned they provide unlimited rounds of changes until you're happy.

When I asked for a refund they refuse to give it to me and even try to copyright my logo, it's an expensive, long and unrewarding process.

I would tell everyone else to stay completely away from Logo Sensation as they ignore your emails and there 1800 number they never pick up and block your calls, not even sure if they're based in Australia as when you go to their Melbourne office it does not exist.
Complaint comments Comments (2)    Updated: Complaint country Australia Complaint category Hosting & Web Design

Comments

A  7th of Feb, 2018 by  user  Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I would have to agree with you on this about their bad service.

Logo Sensation is the most unprofessional company I've ever had to deal with.

They are currently stealing money from my account, I have emailed them and called them but they do not respond to me.

I will soon be talking with my lawyer as I need to shut this situation down.
I signed a management fee at $40 per month and they are currently taking $55 per month: I did not authorize this.

It is unfortunate as I invested at least $3000 into my website originally and a lot of time and effort. I am very disappointed and really surprised that they have come this far with their shady business practices.
A  7th of Feb, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I can back this.

I wasted 3 months of my time with this company, and far too much money.
Stay far away. Their logo quality is terrible, their customer service is disgusting and they do not offer refunds like they say.

I will be contacting lawyers as well to claim a compensation.

Pl Please check text spelling before submitting a comment
Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree