[Resolved] Logo Sensation / do not use this company, complete scam!

3 Australia Review updated:

I had paid Logo Sensation to design my website and they did not design it the way I wanted.

They didn't consider my design opinions and didn't follow what I asked them to do.

They mentioned they provide unlimited rounds of changes but this is a lie, they provided me 2 rounds and then tried to charge me for each round after, this is false advertising as on their website they mentioned they provide unlimited rounds of changes until you're happy.

When I asked for a refund they refuse to give it to me and even try to copyright my logo, it's an expensive, long and unrewarding process.

I would tell everyone else to stay completely away from Logo Sensation as they ignore your emails and there 1800 number they never pick up and block your calls, not even sure if they're based in Australia as when you go to their Melbourne office it does not exist.

• Resolution statement

• Logo Sensation Customer Care's Response, Apr 01, 2018

We heartily apologize for the inconvenience caused by the process. I would appreciate if you can give us a chance to make it up to you and can deliver you the best of our services, but to do that we'd like to know if you are even our customer, please provide us with your client ID or email address so that we can locate your account, as we checked and we are unable to find you as a customer. Neither we have received any complaint from our genuine customers from the last 45 days.

We request you to contact us directly either by calling us at 1800-669-563 or send us an email at discuss@logosensation.com.au

An
Feb 1, 2018

Comments

7th of Feb, 2018
    Best Best Advice +4 Votes

I would have to agree with you on this about their bad service.

Logo Sensation is the most unprofessional company I've ever had to deal with.

They are currently stealing money from my account, I have emailed them and called them but they do not respond to me.

I will soon be talking with my lawyer as I need to shut this situation down.
    I signed a management fee at $40 per month and they are currently taking $55 per month: I did not authorize this.

It is unfortunate as I invested at least $3000 into my website originally and a lot of time and effort. I am very disappointed and really surprised that they have come this far with their shady business practices.

• Lo
      3rd of Apr, 2018

@Anthony Petrov We heartily apologize for the inconvenience caused by the process. I would appreciate if you can give us a chance to make it up to you and can deliver you the best of our services, but to do that we'd like to know if you are even our customer, please provide us with your client ID or email address so that we can locate your account.

Please contact us at 1800-669-563 or email us at discuss@logosensation.com.au

• Us
      7th of Feb, 2018

I can back this.

I wasted 3 months of my time with this company, and far too much money.
    Stay far away. Their logo quality is terrible, their customer service is disgusting and they do not offer refunds like they say.

I will be contacting lawyers as well to claim a compensation.

• Ca
      27th of Feb, 2018

Wish I had not used Logo Sensations. I wrote the content for my Site but they still couldn't even copy that correctly. Constant spelling mistakes, contact page that didn't work.

Took 4 or 5 attempts to get it right. Now checking my Visa account I've got money going out left right and centre to some mob called Bill Buddy. Going to cancel the Visa Card today. Not impressed.

I have been diverted to an offshore call center on numerous occasions, so I am not sure how real the reviews on their website are.

If you want to get ripped off, go with these guys, if you want a professional website build I suggest going elsewhere.