[Resolved] Logo Sensation / do not use this company, complete scam!
I had paid Logo Sensation to design my website and they did not design it the way I wanted.
They didn't consider my design opinions and didn't follow what I asked them to do.
They mentioned they provide unlimited rounds of changes but this is a lie, they provided me 2 rounds and then tried to charge me for each round after, this is false advertising as on their website they mentioned they provide unlimited rounds of changes until you're happy.
When I asked for a refund they refuse to give it to me and even try to copyright my logo, it's an expensive, long and unrewarding process.
I would tell everyone else to stay completely away from Logo Sensation as they ignore your emails and there 1800 number they never pick up and block your calls, not even sure if they're based in Australia as when you go to their Melbourne office it does not exist.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Logo Sensation Customer Care's Response, Apr 01, 2018
We heartily apologize for the inconvenience caused by the process. I would appreciate if you can give us a chance to make it up to you and can deliver you the best of our services, but to do that we'd like to know if you are even our customer, please provide us with your client ID or email address so that we can locate your account, as we checked and we are unable to find you as a customer. Neither we have received any complaint from our genuine customers from the last 45 days.
We request you to contact us directly either by calling us at 1800-669-563 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
More Logo Sensation Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Logo Sensation - disappointed with logo sensation - unhappy with their service
- [Resolved] Logo Sensation - very poor service, no customer support, answering machines
- [Resolved] Logo Sensation - very disappointed customer - logo sensation disgraceful company
- [Resolved] Logo Sensation - website does not work properly, many issues with mobile responsiveness and email accounts not working as they should.
- [Resolved] Logo Sensation - logo sensation - nightmare to deal with, very bad
- [Resolved] Logo Sensation - terrible builds - website is outsourced to pakistan