Logitech / They don't support their products
I have purchased 3 sets of the Logitech Freepulse wireless earphones. Over time, they all wore out and split in the middle of the headband, making them useless. I kept all 3 pairs and sent them to Logitech a month ago with a letter asking for a free set. I know they got the package - they signed for it. I also know they haven’t responded - even with a "***". Calling them is beyond useless, they act like I am the only person this has happened to.
And don’t bother asking me why I kept buying a product proven to fail. I can’t answer it. Sometimes I'm not too bright.
More Logitech Complaints & Reviews
- Logitech - Ridiculous No Customer Service 
- Logitech - No support for newly buy trackman mouse problem
- Logitech - Defective product 
- Logitech - Mail in Rebate not processed
- Logitech - No Support Windows 7 
- Logitech - wireless bluetooth mouse model logitech b170
- Logitech - customer services
- Logitech - universal folio keyboard
- Logitech - wireless laser mouse m505 
- Logitech - customer service