Locauto — very bad service
I rented a car from them. I did not think to inspect the car inside, and the first time I had to use it I discovered that there were some electrical problems with it: the stereo did not work, the passenger side electric window button (not having aircon it is an issue) did not work and the car recharger (cigarette lighter) did not work. I could live with the first 2 but the car recharger was a major issue: I needed it to use my satnav in the car, and without that I would end up somewhere without battery life. I called them but they wouldn’t have a replacement. That meant that I had to buy some maps, but they would not even consider offering any discount for this. We paid extra to drop the car off at Faro Airport. They specifically instructed us to drop the car off at car park P4. Surprise, when we arrived there, the car park people would not allow us in, saying that the car is not allowed in because the number plate does not appear on their lists. They advised us to contact the car hire company, which we did. In the end the car hire company instructed us to leave the car in a different car park. Waiting for them to sort out the issue, we almost missed our flight.
All together I found them offering a very bad service and I will NEVER use these cowboys again.
More Locauto Complaints & Reviews
- Locauto - scammed by locauto 
- Locauto - damage charges 
- Locauto - manner and cheating
- Locauto - damage charge
- Locauto - excess charge damage
- LocautoRent - complaining booking # 786322450
- LocautoRent - unserious and unacceptable practices
- LocautoRent - unauthorised charge on my account
- LocautoRent - dispute claim for damage car
- LocautoRent - left item in car booking reference number 361 520 698