Lobos Management / landlord/tenant

1 Spahr Street, Pittsburgh, PA, United States
Phone: (412) 441-1400

I rented an apartment at Friendship Court in Bloomfield On October 15, 2009 until September 30, 2010. During the time I lived in my apartment, the only problem is that one of the dryers in the laundry did not dry clothes and it took about four months of the tenants complaining before it was finally repaired, and during the February snow storm the property was not cleared of the large amounts of snow that fell for days. The real problem came when I informed Lobos Management that due to my handicap I would not renew my lease and move to a more accessible apartment. My lease expired on September 30, 2010 and I gave Lobos Management 60 days notice as required in the lease. I moved on September 29, 2010. When the keys were turned in a form with the mailing address for the security depost was submitted as required. By October 29, I did not receive my security deposit. I called Lobos Management. I was told that since I did not give their office a forwarding address my deposit was sent to the address that I moved from, their property. I told them that that would be okay since I had a forwardng address submitted at the Post Office and that I would get the mail. A week later on October 3, I again called Lobos Management regarding my security deposit and I was told that everyone was in a meeting. this was at 9:00 a.m. I called again at 3:00 p.m. and was told again that everyone was in a meeting. I left several messages with both my home phone number and work number. I never received a call. I then informed Lobos Management that I would file a complaint with the local Magistrate. The thing that bothers me is not that I am a middle age women on a low income and I gave them $625.00 for a security deposit, but that everytime I spoke to the person at Lobos Management I could hear almost a laughter in their voice and they spoke to me in a low voice that was very mocking. THESE PEOPLE ARE EVIL. The economy is bad and most everyone is suffering. They think it is funny to hold back money that is due to you. DO NOT RENT FROM THESE PEOPLE!