Lobos Management / apartments

1 Pittsburgh, PA, United States Review updated:

Everything that's been addressed in the above complaints is completely true. These people are practically criminals. They will trick you into renting from them, lie to you, and then take you for all that they can. I only wish that i'd done more research on them before I rented from them. The building that I lived in was under a constant state of disrepair. There has been a light out in my hallway for almost two months and I can barely see to get my key in the lock, the washer/dryers are in terrible need of repair, they never have their parking lots or driveways plowed out during the winter time & i've missed work because I couldn't get up a driveway to reach the road, and they finally fixed the light in the parking lot that's been out for two years!!! I saw somebody refer to these people as "slum lords" and I feel that that gives slum lords a bad name. Do yourself and anybody that you care about a favor and warn them about these a-holes!!!

Wi

Comments

• If
      9th of Feb, 2009

i also live in one the lobos mgmt properties. they are terrible landlords. they dont/cant fix anything. you have to call numerous times just to get something fixed. but when they do "try", they do it wrong. ive had a leaking window for months now. currently its not a huge deal because its winter and it only leaks when we get the occasional warm day. but come spring/summer, the rain is going to ruin the carpet. the apt was never cleaned when i first moved in and i specifically asked to have it cleaned. i called a health inspector about a mold problem. no mold but he found a bunch of other problems. i had to wait 5 days to get a new heater when mine broke on a 10 degree day. i had to call them everyday to annoy them before they would actually come out here. they never plow the parking lot or salt the steps going in to the buildings. ive also missed work because i couldnt get out of my lot. i had to park in the port authority parking lot and walk up in the snow. i cant wait to move out of here. my lease cant end soon enough. do not rent from these people. they really are slum lords.