[Resolved] Lobos Management / colonial arms apartments in monaca pa

5 Monaca pa, United States

They insult their tenants n threaten them
N lobos employees are trained to exploit ur love for ur pets they charging 75 bucks each month n that is 900 bucks a year only to keep a little 4 IB dog. I have lived here for 22 years in colonial arms n their manager calls me n threatens me at 7 am that I will be evicted if my dog rent is not paid while knowing that my Little pupp only stays with me for a week each month n spends rest of three weeks in city with her mom. I paid her 1800.00 dog rent for two full years 2015 n 2016 while my dog only came n visited me twice a year. I have paid over over 200, 000.00 two hundred gran in rent for a one bedroom in 22 years n they refuse to change any carpet. I paid 2 gran from my pocket to put new carpet in my living room in 2012. I simply rent from them cause it's close to my work but these fOlks know how to exploit their tenants n they get away with it by insulting n humiliating good hard working tenets.

• Resolution statement

This issue was resolved by the management that are very professional n they care for their tenants.

• Updated by Sabir7861, Feb 14, 2019

This issue was resolved with with the dog situation. Colonial arms has great location in monaca close to 376 n beaver valley mall n all the new developments in beaver valley. Great apt complex n close to everything

• Updated by Sabir7861, Feb 15, 2019

Great place to live in monaca. It’s close to everything n office staff n property manager is very friendly n professional. Any problems n they ll come n fix it right away.

Sa