Loancare Servicing Center Inc.awful company!!!

Ro Virginia Beach, VA Review updated:

I have been dealing with LoanCare Servicing since October 2009, just about 7 months. I have a Balloon Modification that was due Oct. 2010. They never contacted me I contacted them! They were surprized that I didn't recieve any paper work and they said they would get right on it. Well it is now April and I still have not recieved my Ballon Modification and nobody gets back with me. I call them all the time and spend countless time on the phone being put on hold.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Virginia Beach, VA I really don't know where to turn so I called channel 7 Ruth to the rescue and she has not gotten back to me yet, another phone call to her. So if you can avoid doing any buisness with LoanCare I recommend that you stay away from them, bad news. My home is all I have in this world and I intend to keep it. I have been putting my house payments in the bank and not sending them in because I don't have a mortgage. I have tried very hard to keep my credit on good standing I sure hope that this doesn't affect it!

Comments

• Wm
      Apr 28, 2010

Loancare Servicing failed to pay my scheduled property tax as scheduled on 2/1/2010. I contacted them on 4/2/2010 when I received a delinquent bill with Penalty and Interest accessed. As of today, 4/27/2010, after numerous phone calls and emails they have failed to communicate to me as to whether the tax has been paid or not. This organization leaves the person who is on the hook to pay taxes with no information and no communication as to what is being done. I do not know if I should hire a lawyer (I do not have alot of money and don't know the cost) or what I should be doing. Meantime I am left to ponder this issue with no resolution in sight. Valerie McDaniel is suppose to be working this issue, but she does not communicate to me.

• Ji
      May 06, 2010

they lyed d stating i owe them 295000.00 dollars and destroyed my credit

• Ki
      Jul 11, 2010

I work for LoanCare in the Client Relations department. Please call me directly when you get this message and I will assist you in addressing allyour concerns. My name is Kim and my direct number is [protected].

Jul 21, 2010

I just spoke with Kim from Loan Care Services and she seems to be on the up and up. I too have been dealing with multiple issues with LoanCare and had not received any assistance for over a year and a half now. I went as far as to contact the BBB and all Credit Agencies with no resolution. I was a wits end when I found this information (Kim that is), to the point that I was looking for the owner’s name of so I could copy him the letter I am writing to the White House because I can not get any assistance. I know some of you may think the White House is a bit extreme but they will require them to do the research and in this economy who wants to be on the radar with all the problems banks are having-why use my money to pay an attorney when I haven't exhausted my free resources such as BBB, Credit dispute, Congressional and the White House. I have to say, Kim seems to be very good at her job and seems to stand by what she has to do to ensure the JOB is done and customer are satisfied! Please take the time to contact Kim, it was refreshing to speak with her-I honestly feel she WILL do her job unlike the others; therefore, my letter to the owner will be to promote her-it’s people like her that should be at the top to ensure other customers do not have to go thru this.

• He
      Jul 26, 2010

Loan Care Services never gets back to you no matter how many messages you leave. The only decent employee is Kimmy. She helped everytime we called, even though it wasn't her area. She is also the only one that ever answers her phone. Kimmy is a great employee, they are lucky to have her.

• Sm
      Aug 17, 2010

I have had an awful time with this company. I have been told on 2 occasions "sorry, we dropped the ball" I was sold to this company while I was in the middle of a loan modification with my old mortgage company back in April. It is now the middle of August and I am absoutly no further than I was 6 months ago when I started this. I call about 3 times a week, and get no answers, I simply get an ungodly amount of voice mails with NO return calls. I have called the supervisors and left them messages with no return call. I have sent e-mails with no return call. This company is the worst company I have ever worked with. Today, I called and talked to someone who said "You have contacted everyone you need to contact, so basically their is nothing I can do to help you, you might want to try to send an e-mail" YEP, did that already back on 5/19. This is the absolute worst company. Would recommend no one use this mortgage company.

• It
      Sep 01, 2010

I have to say loan care servicing is the most despicable company i have ever dealt with and i am truly sick by all of this. This company has no right in the service business!

Kimmy is not the great client relations persons she claims to be!!!

My last notice to loan care

Ms. Doss,

Once again we are at square one. You still fail to look at my documentation and correct the volumes of problems with my account. As i have stated and validated a magnitude of times by the attached documents and cashed checks by your company you still fail to resolve this horrifying ordeal.

To ensure my credit was not hit again with erroneous late notices i made an additional payment. I have looked over my account again for god knows how many times, line by line to ensure all payments have been accounted for and once again i come to the same conclusion. I have provided you with all of the proven documentation. You and ms. Trexler stated that you would call me after you look at the account. I have been requesting help for going on two years. You and ms. Trexler claim to be in to help resolve this issue but now i seem to get the run around and no one is taking the time to go line by line, check by check, and payment by payment to resolve the situation. Not once has anyone said they apologize for all that i have and continue to endure from your company.

While speaking with you yesterday (After i called over 30 times before getting you) you stated that i still owed for april. . You did not specify which april so once i got home to all of my paper work and reviewed my account on the website i found where in february 2009 i made two payments, therefore, when you claim i did not make a payment for april i had already made a payment for prior to that. Further, should you be referring to april 2010 once again your company has not allocated all of the money i provided - if you will look at the documented papers i previously sent you that are also attached again here you will see that there were 6 payments at the $367. 44 but your company only has 4 listed on my account. If you will recall, i informed you that i could not provide you with copies of those checks at the time because my bank had not had them in my account at the time i had sent this information, however, i also sent you a list of all of my online payments that showed you the past and pending payments (Also attached again) . I can assure you that i will upload copies of those checks to ensure you have no way of trying to make it appear that things are different from what they really are.

I have to say your company is the most despicable company i have ever dealt with and i am truly sick by all of this. This company has no right in the service business!

Ms. Trexler has the nerve to put her name out on the web to say she will help anyone who is having problems with the company but it's funny how that changed after she seen all of the documented information i had. She didn't help and i am not surprised because this is the motto of your company. Fidelity should be horrified by having your represent them.

My credit is so messed up because of your company that i can't even get away from loan care without walking away from my home and yes loan care has made it that unbearable for me! I am at the point that i will do anything to simply get relief from your company.

Please provide a point of contact for your legal division. If it is the same as fidelity, i will need to that information as well.

Regretfully,

Christy

• Ki
      Sep 17, 2010

I think that everyone reading this board should keep in mind there are two sides to every story. Also, although I do not mind assisting where I can for those who contact me, my initial response on this board was to a specific person.

As I am in Client Relations and a representative for LoanCare, I do my best to assist borrowers, but there are issues that I can not address myself without the assistance of internal staff. What I CAN do is verify an issue is referred accordingly, escalate to management when necessary, as it was for Christy. What I will NOT allow, nor respond to, are idle threats left on my voicemail. This is in no way professional, no way to have something resolved, and in no way productive.

• Ar
      Oct 05, 2010

I have better then the worst complaints. Our payments were lost or just disappeared. We also had to provide check numbers, not that it did any good. We had to have three checks re-issued. Our taxes were another huge ordeal. We noticed money always taken out of our escrow but things were not being paid. I advise that every homeowner check their Assessors site. I had to go back and forth between the Assessors’ site and loan care servicing until the correction was made. Oh yah I waited for however long it took them to talk to me. My insurance was another ordeal. They, as usual, took money out but never paid the bills. They seemed to somehow cancel the fax number to their insurance department but I found the fax to another department and advised them to CC onto their insurance department. When they finally paid it they bounced our check. We called and called then finally the insurance (hazard) conferences me with loan care servicing. After almost an hour of discussion, they finally paid it. After all this mismanagement of our money, I requested to have the Escrow cancelled because of their business practice. First they say you can cancel but when you make the request they always have an excuse. They even told us VA doesn't allow it. So I researched it and discovered that too was false information. So then they told us to provide them with documentation. We of course provided all the documentations including the bounced check from loan care servicing to insurance. After all the switch and bait from one customer service rep to another etc., the last advice we were given was to have the house refinanced. I'm sure everyone knows that FNF Servicing (fictitious name for Loan Care servicing) is running amok and yes, they get away with it.

Oct 14, 2010

I thought we were the only ones having problems, our loan was sold to this company after the company our loan was through was closed by FHA. Unfortuantely I have had nothing but problems, and roadblocks with them. It is a shame we don't have a say in who gets our loans, and unfortuantely I am in a position where we cannot refinance because I have been laid off for over a year. We just have to tolderate their ignorance at this point!

• Je
      Nov 12, 2010

Can someone help me?? I have been trying to get LoanCare on the phone for over a week now. Everytime I call the Customer Service number I get disconnected. It has happened at least 20 times. I am sooo stressed out and now reading all of these blogs I am even more stressed out. I don't want to call this Kim woman..any other suggestions??

• Dc
      Nov 15, 2010

i have also had problems gettting a loan modification i have sent in all the documents they suggested and they always ask me for something else just before my case is closed and when i send it they tell me that my case has been closed and they ask for other papers all but one and they do it again they might say i only need two or three thin gs and then they tell me that it takes up to ten days to process the information " get it from the fax machine" and that sometimes they didnt get it mabey cause someone from a different department got it on accident or something "like all their departments only share 1 fax??? come on they have been playing games with me for over a year giving me the run around!! i only owe them 80, 000 on a 350, 000 home and im going to go into forclosure because they wont extend my mortgage to maby 30 yrs or anything else who knows what they can do they never gave me any options they just keep giving me the same runaround what about the mortgage crises??? the just bailed out the mortgage companys and banks!!! not us whos gonna help the middle classs they are gonna take out the middle class

• Lu
      Dec 04, 2010

Loancare is horrible. I have unfortunately been with them for years. Once a year for the past three years I have received terse letters saying my payments were late. (They were not) Apparently Loancare changes their payment mailing address every single year and doesn't notify anyone. So, I have been using automatic payments from Bank of America each month and it works fine for about a year until they change their address, then the Post Office has to forward the payments and Loancare [censor]es because they're late. If they wouldn't keep moving without notice, my payments would all be received on time. Loancare sucks. When you call, if you can get a real person, they are always rude and uncooperative.

• Td
      Dec 15, 2010

I am absolutely exhausted after dealing with Loancare since October. We had gotten behind, I was paying my mortgage payment one month late from Jan through April, still being before the 30 days most times, each time I called to make my one month late payment, I was told I needed to let them know when I could catch up, I didn't know, they said they would not be able to continue to take these payments, each time I felt they were quite rude.. so then I started getting letters in the mail that anything less than two month payment would not be accepted, so I called begging for any help, I spoke with a lady who said we could see if I qualified for a repayment plan, which meant that I would pay X amount extra each month towards my arrears, so I signed up for it, feeling very relieved and was told when I made my last repay payment in October that I would be caught up and then next month due would be Nov for the normal amount... well, October came and I help my end of the deal, and I was so relieved, there is nothing like being behind on your house payment, it scared the living daylights out of me.. then middle of October I started getting letters saying that I was short $900 for my October payment, I was like absolutely not!!! then I started calling, each person told me the same thing, that the repayment play only got me caught up for the month I had just paid.. today is 12/15/2010, and they have still not resolved my account, why would I have agreed to sign up for a repayment plan that would put me back into the same boat I was in before the repayment plan, so now each time I call to make my payment I am reminded that I'm one month behind. I have only heard from one person, who was able to explain the problem but not fix it, we were to send documents to one another and then she would get back with me, that was 11/30/10 and I have still not heard from her after leaving multiple messages, faxing her and emailing her. I am literally sick over this whole thing and I don't know where to turn, I don't have the extra money after paying almost $500 extra on my payments July through October... and they are not willing to offer any assistance. Where do I turn?

• Ar
      Feb 03, 2011

We too have had a horrible time with Loan Care! They are actually talking foreclosure even though the payments have been made. I sent them all the information and documentation providing such fact, and they do not call, they have not sent letters in over 2 months and then yesterday some freak was outside taking pictures and it scared the hell out of my children. My husband is an active-duty soldier and I know the laws and I will be damned if they are foreclosing on a soldier who has served this country for 24 years, faithfully!!! He is getting ready to go to Korea for 2 year's and he actually is going through so much stress over it he is talking about just walking away from the house he has worked so hard for. Your company suck's monkey butts! Customer service my [censor]!!!

Feb 06, 2011

I had an agreement with a different servicer, they went bankrupt and all accounts were given over in reciever ship to Loancare, they are under affiliate umbrella with Fidelty, ( they are in the middle of the whole mrtgage fraud issues, ) so associations of this nature sends up a red flag for me. I started to notice minor infractions with the servicing of my account, not to mention the vague manor in which you may or maynot get answers from them. I was given 4 diferent e-mail address for them and finaly got fed up and went to the website. my suspescions are that they are somehow monetizing the Amount of "loan" as its a seller financed deal, a personal contract between myself and other living person, but on the account page it's listed as Original Loan amount. I find that they "sit" on my payments recieved for up 3-4 days before they are posted on payments, yet I send money orders, to a Ca bank po box, and then they deposit, and 2-3 days later send a report to home base in Virgina...whenI call to get copies of something they charge a fee, and don't send what I ask for, so I asked about canceli ng thier service...they want several hundred dollars to do this, and WILL NOT return MY original documents till fees are paid. So i'm forced to stay with them, I asked for the Name of the CFO ( chief financial officer) he's the dude to complain to, not the PRESIDENT of the corporation...well you'd a thought I wanted the mans home phone and SS #, but after 4 transfer to next higher up I got the Guys name.
    Now, I will prepare my lawsuit, and continue to gather my evidence.
    Part of a servicer's agreement, is a irrevokable power of atty, which means that the agreement cannot be transferred to another servicer with out MY approval, and My contract with original servicer should be voidable, as the fees with Loancare keep going up, and the customer service goes down.
    thats all i have to say...they stink !!!

• Gr
      Feb 15, 2011
    Best Best Advice

Another loan care nightmare here. Our mortgage company called back in October with a rate reduction *thud* saying that it was because we had been on time for over 3 years with our payments. We have had automatic payment of the mortage since it's inception - two company buyouts and two refi's. Never did we have a problem with any payments... then our mortage holder I guess farmed out the payment gathering process to loan care. ~picture grimmace here~
    November came along and our auto paymet did not happen. We called loan care, were assessed a fee for phone payment AND a late fee because they didn't initialize the auto-pay. The human on the phone assured us this would not happen again. -eye roll-
    December... same thing.. with the same fees.. Again assured things would be fine in January. This time, due to medical/hospital issues, we didn't check to make sure ths mortgage came out of the account when it was supposed to... after two months, you'd figure someone would get their head from between their cheeks and push the right buttons to complete their task. Anyway...nope.. auto pay didn't happen - and because we failed to notice right away and we didn't initiate a call to have THEM DO THEIR JOB - we fell behind a month... have been reported to the credit bureaus and now they're saying that it's our fault and will not accept auto payments anymore. So... since someone at their company is not doing their job.. we have been assessed over $200 in fees and taken a credit rating hit.

It sounds like this company needs to be investigated to find out if this is part of their business plan... screw customers to collect fees as par for the course. I'd be happy to participate in a class action suit against them... sounds like more than basic incompetance by one person is going on here.

• Fo
      Feb 27, 2011

I too have been having many problems with Loan care. After Loan care bought my loan from GMAC Home Mortgage I was notified my autodraft fro GMAC was canceled and then I needed to set up with loan care. I did... I set up the auto draft so not to worry about the payments. 2 months later i was informed that my mortgage was late and when I contacted them they did not even have the correct figures on my monthly payment. I went ahead and did a phone payment since it was not over 30 and that should be ok. 3 weeks later I receive a phone call that my mortgage is 3 months over due... I went ballistic on the phone. After their own research they inofrmed me they are not used to these kind of loans and had incorrectly entered the inofrmation on my payments. They never withrew the money from my account. They asked me to send the payment by check so I did that also. And I just checked my account. They never back dated the payments to correct the interest charges and they posted the payment as unapplied funds so this time the money was received but not posted to my account properly it now appears I am 4 months late when I am not late at all.

This company should be investigated by the United States Banking commission for incompetence. The people they have working there should not be behind a computer managing people livelyhoods when they are not capable of doing so. I am not sure of my next step but I think a phone call to the States attourneys office is in order

• Do
      Mar 09, 2011

Loancare is probably the most unprofessional and incompetent organization I have ever dealt with. They took over my home equity loan in Oct'10 and it has been a disaster. I have never received a bill from them. I called them in Oct, Nov, Dec to try and pay over the phone and was told they were not ready or equipped to take payments on these loans. I registered online and that is still not set up to take payments on home equity loans. I made my payments over the phone in January, when they were finally able to process them, but I have yet to receive bill #1 from them. I tried to pay an additional month and they decided to apply it to my principal and charge me a late fee for that month. I am totally frustrated!!
    Today was probably the last straw. They decided to add $1800 worth of homeowner's and flood insurance to my account. I had provided copies of my current and valid policies when they requested. they now claim they never received the fax. I do have a fax confirmation and the information is being sent to them again by my insurance company, I hope they finally resolve it.
    So in addition to being incompetent they are also a major RIP-OFF
    HERE IS A LINK FOR FILING COMPLAINTS AGAINST MORTGAGE COMPANIES, HOPE IT HELPS!!!
    This will be my next step if they don't get their act together and get my issues straightened out.

• St
      Mar 15, 2011

Let me tell you Loan Care is the worst company I have ever dealt with on any level or for any service! Incompetent, irresponsible, and you can do nothing with them. I had a short sale offer on my house that I have had listed for over 1 year and they lost my paperwork and the potential buyer walked! Now I have second offer, they will not even return our phone calls. Every person who has had a bad experience with loan care whould band together and bring a national lawsuit against them - this company is getting away with ruining peoples lives while the politicians ignore this legalized criminal activity!

• Gi
      Mar 30, 2011

this is the worst Mortgage company I have ever dealt with. I had my original loan with Countrywide who is now Bank Of America, well Bank of America sold alot of loans including mine to this Loancare/Freedom Mortgage. last year I applied for a Loan Modification as my husband is the only one working as I have been unemployed for over 2 years. I sent everything to them and they stated they did not receive, so again I sent all the paperwork overnight to them and a week later spoke to a woman in Loss Mitigation she said I was approved for the loan Mod and will get back with me. Well she never got back with me I then get a letter that they gave me a Foreberance plan, well my mortgage payment is 1187.00 and they wanted me to pay them 1500. dollars a month to get my account caught up to date, Now if I can barely make 1, 187.00 how the hell can I make 1, 500.00 mortgage payments, and lied to me stating I was approved for a loan mod. now Jan 2011 I filed Bankruptcy and reaffirmed on my home. I got a letter from my attorney stating to make during the BK 950.00 payments to Loancare, now mind you this letter came directly from Loancare. so for feb I paid 950.00...now within the last 2 weeks my husband got a pay cut of 630.00 per month and our health insurance is going up. Now because I am in BK I cannot access myloancare.com to do again another loan modification, I call them and they said because I am still in BK I have no access to there site. so what the hell do I do now? so now this damn bank wants to lift the stay of my BK and pretty much foreclose on my house as I am behind 58 days behind. I live in Arizona where the housing market has plunged. I owe on my Mortgage 181K but my home is only worth now from the appraisel 75K so I have heard this company will not do Loan Mods, they [censor] you till no end. I spoke to a Loan Modification Attorney this morning here in Phoenix he said we would not even be eligible for a loan Mod. My husband makes per years gross 70K but brings home per year like 49K as he has expenses per year as a truck driver of over 20K. so living on 49K per year paying mortgage, car payment insurance, living expenses, medical so on and so forth we are in a hole every month for exactly 489.00 per month, so we may decide to add the home to the Bankruptcy and rent for 2 years then buy another home at a cheaper value and they can take this home and shove it up their [censor]. This mortgage company will not help you in anyway, so if buying a home do not use this company they are rude, no one ever seems to know anything, you get disconnected from calls you leave voice mails and no one returns the calls...make sure you use another lender...

• Fe
      Apr 08, 2011

I definitely agree with all the complaints on LoanCare!!! They do not return phone calls. They transfer you to different departments whom still won't give you any information. We have been working on a loan remod since May 6, 2010. The remod came back $41.00 less on our house payment. DAH!!! If we can't pay the $2343/mo. how can we pay $2302!!! LoanCare is so unethical! When we notified them May 6, 2010 that my husband lost his job and to ask for help, we were told we had to be 3 months delinquent before they would even talk to us about a loan remod. It is now April 2011 and we still have no answers from them. We requested another loan remod. review and they say they will get back to us within 30 days. We'll see if that happens. NEVER, NEVER agree to have LoanCare be your loan servicer. They're right up there with Lend America (who was shut down by the State of New York for fraudulent lending and fraudulent loan practices. LoanCare and their staff are despicable in how they handle their business!!!

Apr 11, 2011

I too am not a happy customer.I have been trying to get paper statements since GMAC traded my equity line to them 2010. Now, it has been many months, many phone calls, many promises from the many people i have talked to that all would get fixed. I have never had a phone call returned. I now have been sent a letter notifying me that the loan is in default. Truly unbelievable. I am still trying to get someone that will actually help me. Today they had a fire drill and the person that was helping had to go. She said she would call back. Never did. NIGHTMARE. I am starting to think this is a scam company.

• Re
      Apr 16, 2011

My wife and I are in the same boat. We started in Feb 2009 with LendAmerica>Ideal Mortgage>SurePoint>LoanCare>FNF Servicing. Both of us are disabled. I have had two heart attacks, a pacemaker and a difibilator and seizures. My wife's progressive MS has now left her imobile and she is constantly depressed. Legal Aid advised us not to pay our mortage but put whatever money we can in a Legal Aid Mortgage Escrow account. But like the person referenced above, LoanCare offerred us a loan mod reduction of $42/mo. I would like to go to Virginia Beach and blow the building with all of its employees to hell.

Apr 29, 2011

Yes let's band together and demand HELP. I too am horrified by this company. How do we get together and get out of this company???

• Ti
      Apr 29, 2011

Freedom Mortgage holds our paper but this loancare company seems to be doing the collection for them. We have a VA guaranteed loan, are 2 months behind - paying but behind and they're sending nasty grams about forclosure. They don't even hold the mortgage. Also, they sent a person to the house, just to hand us an envelope with the name loancare and their phone number on it. I wonder how much they pay these people for what amounts to trespassing.

• Ta
      May 01, 2011

I called the FDIC and complained about them, I hope they lose their license! We short sale a house, we no longer live in it it, new owners are in there and LaonCare keeps sending us letters to get a proof of property insurance or else they will go buy one on our behalf! I mean for God's sake, you got your money and other owners in the property so what does that have to do with me anymore?

please complain to the FDIC, the more complains the more the federal government will keep track of their unlawful business

May 03, 2011

I am so terrified to read all these complaints on Loan Care. I recently joined all of you with the unprofessional, disrespectful employees of Loan Care. Watch your late fees!! They tried to charge a late fee; when in fact the payment was early. The check cleared the bank 17 days before they posted it to my statement. When I called, Loan Care the service representative said "well you have not been late in the pass, we'll waive it this time". I was so upset, when the mistake was theirs not mine! Then I recieved a letter that said the same thing! Loan Care is charging late fees, logging them in late. The catch is the check clears the bank; that is what I'm using for documentation and proof of falsifing data. I have made that call to Kim and awaiting a response from her. I will let you know if anything gets resolved? Is anyone getting statements?

• Si
      May 03, 2011

My loan was not orginally with Loancare. But it was given to them the beginning of 2010 it has been problem after problem. They just increased my monthly payments to 1837 from 1108. Its no way I can afford this. I have never been late on a payment or anything of that nature. My orginally insurance company went under and I could not afford to pay a new premium out of pocket. So it lasped for 5 months. Loancare said they would obtain coverage in December and increased my payments bout 50 dollars. Now they are saying my escrow account is in the negative by 3'000 dollars. I plan to go straight home retrieve all paperwork and look further into this immediately. Someone need to do something about these people. We work hard just to have them rip us off.

• Re
      May 03, 2011

This is standard operating procedure for these ###. We are looking to work with people that want to create a class action suit against LoanCare. They are stealing our home after we got envolved with LeadAmerica. It is so strange that the Federal Government is allowing LoanCare and affiliates to ruin so many peoples lives. Where is our leading law firm that is wiling to help?

May 10, 2011

Well I have some very disturbing facts to share with all who are disgusted with Loancare. My account is only serviced by Loancare, as it is a seller financed deal, but for the protection of both parties to the contract "we" thought it was a good idea to have an account servicer agency. Boy was that a mistake.
    Originally the escrow was opened and closed and serviced by Landamerica . Well LandAmerica went bankrupt in Nov. 2008 and Fidelity took them over, and also aquired Loancare, as it was a wholly owned subsidary of LandAmerica.
    Once Loancare was in place as servicer of my account, the problems started, I started to learn more about the Mortgage "crisis", and all the robo-signing, MERS etc...so Tthat led me to study my account and to question everything. I noticed payments not being recorded in a timely fashion, sometimes being lost in the cash room for up to 3 weeks, which caused the seller to call me and ask why I was late, well she understood once i explained, and I said let's fire them and get a local servicer in our town.
    after much talk she did sign the papers to close the account, and the Packet with the "original " documents was sent to her and then she took them to a local title company and I got to view what was in the packet...although i had suspected all along, i still was a little shocked when it turned out to be true, THE ORIGINAL PROMISSORY NOTE was replaced with a COPY, someone had stolen a valuable negotiable instrument from a file they were to be "safeguarding" as p[art of the service to our PRIVATE SALE account, and put a COPY in it's place.
    Many cases have been ruled on regarding the securities ( "notes" ) being seperated from the deed of trusts, and sold on down the line to many investers, and that in affect whoever holds the note can collect on it, but the deed of trust is the collateral for the note...so copys of Notes is counterfieting of securities. When copies are mnade for each parties files, they must be 2/3 smaller size than original, or 1and 1/2 times the size of original...not ever a true to same exact size copy of the original.
    That is what was found in my file, so who and why and when took the original note, replaced it with the intent to defruad into the file, since the close of escrow july 2003, those documents have been in the hands of Landamerica, then to Loancare, then to the seller, then to Pioneer Title for only a few days, but who is responsible for the theft ??
    it's almost 3 weeks since account was closed at Loancare, and I have not been sent any kind of statement as to what happened to my 346.00 impound reserves...I am getting ready to go as far with this to legal action as I can, but have absolutely NO money, so who knows what to do in this situation... and the seller thinks I am just being sensitive...hahaha, I too have logged 30 plus requests for info from Loancare thruogh the last 2-3 years, and never have gotten any response NOT EVER ! my e-mail ... [protected]@npgcable.com [ put in subject line LOANCARE SUCKS and i'll give it priority.
    if anyones got ideas, I'm in Az, lets get these crooks.by the way, you all might want to request to see your ORIGINAL DOCS, see how many copies you find in your file?

May 12, 2011

omg, shocked. This does not surprise me with all these complaints. I have filed a complaint with the BBB and they are investigating. Please take the time and report Loan Care to the BBB and get them OUT OF BUSINESS!!

• Lo
      May 14, 2011

We refinanced our home at the end of Sept 2010 with HomeBanc and our loan is serviced by Loan Care - this IS one of the worst loan services I have ever encountered.
    Our tax bill was sent out electronically in Oct 2010 to our previous bank and I gave it a few weeks to see if Loan Care had received the bill from our old institution. At the end of November our taxes still weren't paid and I called Loan Care and spoke to a CS rep who went on to my county's web site and pulled our tax bill off the system saying he would pass it on to the tax department for payment. I kept checking my account and nothing had been done to pay the taxes (there was more than enough money in escrow to cover the payment). I ended up paying my taxes myself on Dec 27 and called Loan Care to ask the status of my tax payment. I was told the payment was in the process of being approved to send out to the county - I told them to forget it because I had paid the taxes myself. They gave me a number to fax proof of my payment so I could be reimbursed by them. I've hounded and hounded them and I finally received a check this week (5 1/2 months later) to reimburse me.
    They were also 1 month late in paying my homeowner's insurance that was due at the end of March - I KNOW the bill was sent directly to them because they are listed as a payee on my insurance!
    I was going to give them the benefit of the doubt and see how it goes with next year's property taxes...but after reading these complaints I'm going to take steps to not have them escrow my property taxes and homeowner's insurance.

Dec 10, 2017

@LoanCareless exaclly the same with me. i, m in ariz which is a very corrupt state.i wanted away from loancare so i sold the house and will be attemping to pay it off. now i worry if they will steal the money and not pay the loan off, this is an owner finance. i, ve had all the same problems.an our politicans what to de reulate everything, can you imagine this on a mass scale? my email is [protected]@aol.com. contact me. something has got to be done about this crooked company and our crooked politicians will not help us, because they are one of them,

May 15, 2011

I too have had many problems with this company. may 2010 i applied for the modification . my husband was unemployed for 7 months and I am on perm disability. needless to say we fell short on all of our bills. we tried so hard to stay only two months behind while going through the process. I sent countless paperwork to them, copies of my whole life history practically, and they kept asking for more claiming they didn't get this or that. I spent so much money on copies and faxes and certified mail it was rediculous ! Finally I actually get a real person to work on my modification, ( feb, 11) . what a relief i felt. well this didn't last long. she tells me every thing looks good, i just need one last paper and she would work on it the following monday. Monday comes and no phone call from her. I waited two more days, nothing. so I tried calling her. to no avail I get her mail which says she is out of the office leave a message and she would return my call in 48 hrs. ok i say that's not so bad. Well I never heard from her. I made coutless calls to her, the loss mitigation dept said they would leave messages on her desk. It is now may 2011, i year after my first contact with them and they did absolutely nothing for me. I called once more 3 days ago and loss mitigation said that I was in forclosure, and they were returning the last check that I sent them. ARE THEY FOR REAL, WHY IN HELL WOULD THEY BE CRYING FOR MY PAYMENTS ALL ALONG AND NOW THEY WONT EXCEPT THEM. THEY ARE OUT OF THEIR MINDS THESE PEOPLE! . MY blood pressure hit the roof. I am so disgusted with loancare, I will be writing to my governor and fannie mae, and whoever else i have to in order to get this solved. After a year of all I have been through I will not let them get away with this. THERE IS NO WAY THIS IS OVER. i HONESTLY THINK THIS COMPANY SHOULD BE SUED FOR ALL THE TROUBLE THEY HAVE CAUSED SO MANY PEOPLE. AND THEY DEFFINATELY SHOULD TAKE THE WORD "CARE" OUT OF THIER NAME, BECAUSE THAT'S NOT HAPPENING ANYTIME SOON. PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP KEEP PUSHING THEM TO THE LIMIT, KEEP CALLING EVERYDAY IF YOU HAVE TO. AND REPORT THEM TO EVERYONE YOU CAN. POWER IS IN NUMBERS !! GOOD LUCK TO ALL..

• Et
      May 18, 2011

Unfortunatle my loan was just sold to this company. I'll be dealing with them beginning June 1, 2011. I reported to the company that sold my mortgage and they don't want to be bothered. I'm going to take it a step farther and hope others will follow. We need to get the attention of high profile legislatures and I've already contacted God. This situation will cease because I trust God and he always come through.

May 20, 2011

I'm back to give an update as to the actions of Loancare in regards to my case with them. I have discovered that by the intentional removal of my original promissory note from the file, and replacing it with a copy, that is counterfieting a securities instrument, also a breach of fiduciary trust, corporate misconduct, along with other things. it's been almost 30 days since the account was closed with them, and i still haven't recieved the left over impound moneys, or a statement of costs, so i sent them a questionaire trying to get answers, and so far no reply. So next is my letter of intent to file suit. I promise you all, that when i get a judgement i will let you all know. I have case law in Az. where i live to back me up on evidence, and U.S. code violations, so hope this goes well, lets keep the faith.

• Vo
      May 25, 2011

A great online resource for contacts (execs) can be located at; http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=9804127

• Lo
      Jun 05, 2011

Update - When I finally received the overage in my escrow account LoanCare decided to withhold 1 more month of escrow over and above what was on my Escrow Analysis statement - claiming our homeowner's insurance had gone up by $300 from last year (incorrect - it went up only $98 but my taxes went down $400!!). I filed a complaint with the BBB office in VA and within 1 week I received a call from the Loan Escrow supervisor! She seemed taken aback that a complaint was filed through the BBB - we knew we weren't going to get anywhere going through LoanCare itself! The withheld funds were received within 10 days of her phone call. I have a VA loan and have no other choice but to have an escrow account - I will be keeping close tabs on this company!

• Ba
      Jun 08, 2011

I would have to agree that loan care doesn't really care too much for there customers. I have spoken to customer service reps and their supervisors and I am extremely disappointed with the service. It is a good thing that I owe them money and have no choice but to deal with the lack of service, assistance and understanding. I am military and am going over seas and enrolled in auto payment. I received a letter stating that the auto draft would occur after June payment. I thought that ment that they were expecting a payment in June. I was wrong and they refuse to do anything to help me. My account has been over-drafted. I am traveling next week and I have to deal with employees that refuse to transfer me to supervisors, refuse to return phone calls... I am completely dissatisfied with this Loan company and will contact the refinancing assistant company and advise them to remove Loan Care off there list especially for military. We do not have the time to deal with this type of issue. We have far more important things to worry about. I wish I looked up Loan Care prior to signing on with them... Lesson learned.

Jun 10, 2011

We should all get together and get a lawyer. They have messed up my credit which has always been perfect. I have been trying with phone calls at least twice a month to just get a paper statement since dec 2010 when GMAC sold my equity line to them. I finally received one and it is wrong. Truly a nightmare . They sent a loancare officer to my house. Is this really a legit company?? I am frighted that they are a scam.I have lost hours of my time on the phone with many different agents, all say something different and can NOT get things settled no matter how hard I try. SCARED, FRUSTRATED and SICK of it.. Becnic