LoanCare / LoanCareServicing.com / loan servicing

I sent in a $2000 extra escrow payment weeks ago. The check was clearly marked that it was to be applied to escrow. I also included a note stating that the money was to be applied to escrow. What did they do? They applied to principal. I sent them an e-mail asking them to correct it. I attached a copy of the cleared check with the escrow notation on it. So far, nothing has been done. There is absolutely no excuse for this error - none whatsoever. There is no excuse why this wasn't corrected as soon as they received my e-mail. This is beyond sloppiness. It's pure incompetence.

Bs
Nov 16, 2016

Comments

• Mo
      18th of Nov, 2016

Thank you for contacting LoanCare about your experience. At LoanCare, customer satisfaction is something that we take very seriously and would never compromise under any circumstances. We welcome the opportunity to correct this situation in a timely and efficient manner. Please contact us privately at Customer.[protected]@myloancare.com with more information so that one of our dedicated Mortgage Resolution Specialists can work to resolve your concerns. We look forward to hearing from you and appreciate your feedback. Please reference complaintsboard in the subject line.