Having problems with Century Finance?

+1 919 778 6188 (Goldsboro, NC)
+1 919 217 5000 (Knightdale, NC)
+1 919 496 1934 (Louisburg, NC)
+1 919 790 7099 (Raleigh, NC)
+1 252 519 2133 (Roanoke Rapids, NC)
+1 252 977 7889 (Rocky Mount, NC)
+1 919 938 2274 (Smithfield, NC)
+1 252 243 1155 (Wilson, NC)
1222 Ward Boulevard

1342-A N Brightleaf Blvd, Smithfield, NC 27577
Fax: +1 919 938 2275

Complaints & Reviews

customer service

Century finance of rocky mount, nc has very poor customer service. They do not give you full detail of requirements or stipulations for obtaining a loan. They lie & have false advertisement. They cost me an inquiry due to misleading info. Even after speaking to several representaives, they still gave me untruthful information of reasons for their decision. I also had my credit report sitting in front of me. Stay away from this place.

perfect match

Hi I am not sure if you can help me but I had applied for this loan where I had to pay itunes costing me...

Barnsley Loans

loan

Got send emails saying accept for 1000 loss for over 24months only had to back 40pd a month but there was a...

Hi,

Many thanks for your email.
We are not accepting any payment to be paid by debit card or credit card as according to new rules laid down by FCA the lenders are not allowed to take customer debit card details over the phone due to data protection act.
So we can accept the payment as a cash and we will let you know how to do it.
Have you seen any local Tesco or Asda or Apple Store nearby to you??
If yes you just need to go over there and ask for iTunes CARD of 25 pounds and that iTunes CARD consist of 16 digit number which you need to share with us and once you give us the number we will transfer the loan for you.
So please try to get the iTunes card and get the loan with us.
Nov 17 (3 days ago)

to Mike
If I do that I won;t have a trail of where my money went ??

Nov 17 (3 days ago)

Century Finance is a trading style of Loans for Bad Credit Limited which is

authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

Loans for Bad Credit Limited, registered in England and Wales company

registration number [protected].

So please don't worry and try to make the payment of 25 pounds by

purchasing iTunes card and get the loan money in your bank account.

11:47 AM (4 hours ago)

2:13 PM (1 hour ago)

XL9GL62GTY6846WG Code from Itunes £25.00

2:19 PM (1 hour ago)

to me
Thanks for the code we will get back to you in 30-45 minutes.

On Mon, Nov 20, 2017 at 7:43 PM, Jane Nuttall wrote:

On Mon, Nov 20, 2017 at 5:17 PM, Jane Nuttall wrote:
Can I ask is this a con or Genuine

On Fri, Nov 17, 2017 at 12:27 PM, Mike Watson wrote:

Century Finance is a trading style of Loans for Bad Credit Limited which is

authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

Loans for Bad Credit Limited, registered in England and Wales company

registration number [protected].

So please don't worry and try to make the payment of 25 pounds by

purchasing iTunes card and get the loan money in your bank account.

On Fri, Nov 17, 2017 at 4:55 PM, Jane Nuttall wrote:
If I do that I won;t have a trail of where my money went ??

On Fri, Nov 17, 2017 at 11:13 AM, Mike Watson wrote:
Hi,

Many thanks for your email.

We are not accepting any payment to be paid by debit card or credit card as

according to new rules laid down by FCA the lenders are not allowed to take

customer debit card details over the phone due to data protection act.

So we can accept the payment as a cash and we will let you know how to do

it.

Have you seen any local Tesco or Asda or Apple Store nearby to you??

If yes you just need to go over there and ask for iTunes CARD of 25 pounds

and that iTunes CARD consist of 16 digit number which you need to share

with us and once you give us the number we will transfer the loan for you.

So please try to get the iTunes card and get the loan with us.

On Fri, Nov 17, 2017 at 3:58 PM, Jane Nuttall wrote:
I don't have an account to send it too???

On Fri, Nov 17, 2017 at 10:23 AM, Mike Watson wrote:

Unfortunately we can't deduct the payment of 25 pounds from loan amount as

the payment of 25 pounds is for funds transfer charges and for set up the loan

and it will be refundable into your first monthly payment and once you make it

then your funds will be released straight away in your bank account.

Also its not a fees as this payment is charge by every lender for transferring

the loan.

So please try to arrange the money of 25 pounds from your friend and

relatives and get the loan with us straight away.

On Fri, Nov 17, 2017 at 3:50 PM, Jane Nuttall wrote:
I don't have £25.00 ???? just send over £975.00

On Fri, Nov 17, 2017 at 10:19 AM, Mike Watson wrote:
Hi,

Many thanks for your acceptance of this loan.

As you have read the documents it has been clearly mentioned that you need

to make the payment of 25 pounds for funds transfer charges and once you

make the payment you will have the loan money in 30-45 minutes.

So can you please let us know how soon you can make the payment?

Look forward to hear from you.

On Fri, Nov 17, 2017 at 3:42 PM, Jane Nuttall wrote:
Please proceed

On Fri, Nov 17, 2017 at 10:06 AM, Mike Watson wrote:
Hi,

Please find the Loan Papers attached.

Please read the Loan Papers and send us an email by confirming that you are

happy and would like to proceed further.

On Fri, Nov 17, 2017 at 3:09 PM, Jane Nuttall wrote:
J Nuttall
Sort Code 20-16-08
Account Number [protected]

On Fri, Nov 17, 2017 at 7:41 AM, Century Loan wrote:
Dear Customer,

We are delighted to confirm that your loan application for a Unsecured Loan has been approved of 1000 pounds over 24 month with the APR of 10% with the monthly repayment of 47.81 pounds per month and you will be entitled to get this loan today.

But we are trying to get hold of you but unable to get through as we have to put the money in your bank account.

Also we are a lender not a loan broker.

So please email us your sort code and account number so that we can put the money in your account.

Many thanks and we look forward to helping you achieve your financial success!

Once again, thank you for your business. We are here to answer any questions or concerns you may have.

Look forward for your email asap.

Disclaimer: This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.

Click Here to Apply
Click Here to Unsubscribe

been done out of £100

I have same complaint as the rest went for loan of £1000 and got asked for 25 iTunes voucher then 75 then 125 to which I didn't pay the 125 iTunes voucher instead I contacted FCA and the police so what is going to happen about our money and being returned because products being sold under false pretences I was dealing with a Mike Watson email [protected]@gmail.com and contact number [protected]

loan

Hi I was offered a £1000 loan over a 12month period, then asked to pay £25 I tunes card voucher to set up the loan, so I left work and went an got it..!!! Once I set my loan up I was asked again for £75 I tunes card/voucher for deposit of the loan so I finished work an went an got that... Further since then i've been asked to pay another £125 to send the money to my account!!! I think this is an absolute joke, as people who have little money in the first place hense why we're asking for a loan for you to rob them of there last bit of money!!! It is fraud... I would like my £100 refunded into my account otherwise I will go to the police an newspapers an make people aware of what century finance are doing!!! Really not happy with you guys!!!

I put n 4 a loan

I put n 4 a loan of £1000 n have had emails from which is ment 2 b century finance, but when I read up on...

Newtownabbey Loans

phone call

Do not deal with Ron/Wayne from the corporate office. They are rude, disrespectful, and harassing. I called...

personal loan/customer service

I applied for a personal loan online for Century Finance the Roanoke Rapids NC branch on June 15, 2016 for...

telephone call regarding a loan

Unfortunately I can't remember the site I went on. Anyways I applied for a loan and on Tuesday morning at 6:40am I received a phone call from a gentlemen who introduced himself as Adam Wilcox and he informed me that I had been approved for a loan of $8, 000.00 Candian loan even though I had only originally asked for a loan of 7500.00. I was pleasantly surprised because I really needed to see a positive sign that my finances could possibly improve. Adam asked me to call him back at [protected] ext 223 at a time that was convenient for me. I tried calling this number and it said that I was unable to complete my call. I have since been informed that I cannot access this number from Canada because it is a USA number. I have had no other contact and I am now concerned because some company and / or person has access to all my personal information. I have had absolutely no luck in trying to track this company or person down with a phone # I can call. Adam Wilcox under Century Financial can be accessed on the Internet but with very little information. Can you please help me? If this was a legitimate call then thats great but I would just like to be contacted again with a telephone number or email address so I can speak to this person directly.

Ms. Bonnie Buck
[protected]
or
[protected]

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices