Loan Care or MyLoanCare / class action lawsuit

I have noticed multiple people are having issues with loan care. I have had a major one myself and I am in the middle of a legal battle for my home they stole six months worth of my money on and cost me a years worth of money because they did not follow procedure. They have caused major issues on two of my homes. I am interested in anyone that is in the process of a class action lawsuit or interested in one. Please contact me because I am interested.

Da
Dec 22, 2016

Comments

• My
      4th of Jan, 2019

[email protected]

• Sr
      6th of Jan, 2019

We would be interested in a class action law suit as well. We saved our house 1 time before and had to pay over 4000 dollars fo do so as first loancare said you owe 2600 which is way larger amount than our amount of delinquency. We got loans sold items paid the amount. Then they said it wasnt made in time, house was already sent to foreclosure we had to pay another 1800 to get it from there and back to legally mortgage. We almost lost everything we owned cars etc to pay this amount but saved it. Now owe so much on loans we had to save it the 1st time we got behind again this year. Weve offered fo pay 2 months as they are saying 3 are due even if Feb. Isnt even here yet, but they said theyd refuse them. I'm calling HUD on Monday, but there has to be some help out there with these people. It is every 6 months them doing something mike this to us. If interested in truly having a lawsuit contact us at [email protected] thanks.

• Me
      31st of Jan, 2019

@S.rhds please contact me as well im fighting them right now and already in foreclosure email [email protected]

• Do
      13th of Feb, 2019

I have also been screwed. My structured settlement account was transferred to Loancare. I have NOT received my Feb payment. I have 11 more years of monthly payments to receive. This is my retirement they are trying to steal from [email protected] is my Twitter, [email protected] is email. I would be part of any Class Action suit if my situation is not resolved.