Loan Care or MyLoanCare / class action lawsuit

I have noticed multiple people are having issues with loan care. I have had a major one myself and I am in the middle of a legal battle for my home they stole six months worth of my money on and cost me a years worth of money because they did not follow procedure. They have caused major issues on two of my homes. I am interested in anyone that is in the process of a class action lawsuit or interested in one. Please contact me because I am interested.

Da
Dec 22, 2016

Comments

• Al
      16th of Mar, 2018

I am sad to say, I have also had problems with them, not sure if they are incompetent or scammers (would like to find out). They took my 597 escrow for taxes and some how blew it up to be 1, 560.64. Interesting..I have a new loan (they are my first loan company). I was apparently over-paying last year because they sent me back a refund check...not sure if that was the right amount. I guess they figured since I was willing to overpay them last year, I would be this year as well? My county has verified how much my taxes are, so isn't this illegal for them to over charge my escrow..I'm going to call the county and see if they paid them yet..I think they should have. In the meantime, my mortgage has gone up 50.00 a month when it should have gone down 20.00. They are scammers if this over charging me somehow benefits them. Not sure if I am a candidate for the law suite, but I would be happy to hear more and be involved
    Shauna Farris

• Sh
      28th of Mar, 2018

My name is Crystal. I'm currently fighting with Loancare because they've put me into foreclosure even though I've been sending payments. 3/16/18 I received January's payment back with a letter stating they couldn't cash it because of an incorrect amount. Why on earth would it take 2 months to notify me of an incorrect payment?! I still haven't had February or March cashed; where's my money? How can I be on foreclosure before being in default? I never fell more than a month or 2 behind. When I called the lady on the phone said I was 2 months behind but in foreclosure. I'm pretty sure that's a process that starts with some kind of notice, which I've never received. I'd be very much interested in a class action suit against these crooks. My email is: [email protected]

6th of Apr, 2018

They sold my loan and said they wouldn't be taking payments after 3/30, but alas they autodrafted my payment on April 3rd, now I am fighting to get the money back. This was our email exchange...

---------------Original Message---------------

From: Charlene Chance < >
    Subject: Please refund my payment

To whom it may concern:

As you can see on the attached documentation, your company automatically drafted my loan payment for $1745.13 on 4/2/18 after confirming via a letter that you would no longer be excepting payments after 3/30/18 since my loan was sold.

I moved forward and made the payment to the new mortgage company which shows completed on 4/3/18.

Please use the attached documentation to refund my account in the amount of $1745.13 immediately.

Kindest Regards,

Charlene M. Chance

Reference number: LTK122370169197594X Please use this ticket number in any correspondence with us.
    Subject: Please refund my payment

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for contacting us.

We have not received the payment as of todays date. Please resubmit this request once the payment has been received. Please DO NOT REPLY to this email. Your request has been marked resolved and this ticket has been CLOSED. Replies to this resolved ticket will not be monitored. If you need further assistance or have additional questions, please submit a new request by visiting our website and logging into your account

Please feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions.

Sincerely,

Customer Support
    PO Box 8097
    Virginia Beach, VA 23450
    **********************************************************************************************
    The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the message without making copies of or forwarding it to anyone other than the sender.
    *** this email was scanned for malicious content ***

Charlene Chance
    Apr 5 (1 day ago)
    to paymentresearch, Kenny
    Hello inscrutable, embezzling mortgage company,

The funds were drawn out of my account by your automated service. I'm am asking nicely, for now, that you reopen my complaint until this matter is resolved to my satisfaction and the money is back in my account saving you time and court fees.

The reference number is (LTK122370169197594X)

Please explain how I am to know you received the money from YOUR OWN automated payment when it shoes that is was clearly pulled out of my account.

I look forward to your response in a satisfactory resolution.

Kindest Regards,

Charlene M. Chance
    Pissed off customer of the day

• Kp
      9th of Apr, 2018

I believe this company is a total fraud because they have done the fraudulent late charge and insufficient funds multiple times and are trying to force one of their customers into loan modification so they can get an additional 1% interest on their money. We are located in Montana and believe class action is the way to go. Anyone interested please let me know and will have our attorney follow this site. I believe they are in violation of Federal home loan laws.
    @HUD, @DOJ

• Ra
      19th of Apr, 2018

@K Parks Let me know. We will join!

• Ro
      10th of Apr, 2018

My loan was sold to Loan Care by Primelending within a year of buying our home. I became ill and unable to work after a surgery in 2017. It became necessary for us to look at ways to keep the home and get assistance on getting caught up on payments. We were 2 months behind when we completed the request for assistance in November 2017. We were told the process takes about 30 days. We were told that we would be contacted by an advisor to keep us up to date and to answer our questions. Be began calling for a status update in January 2018. We were never contacted by an advisor and was told our advisor was a different person at least 3 times. We were transferred to this person's voicemail but never got a call-back. I called almost everytime their automated system called me but was told I could ignore that and wait for a person to call me directly. That never happened. Every time we called we were told it was with underwriting and should only take a couple more days. Finally, in March we get a denial letter. We call back immediately and get told we have a new rep to help us and get transferred to her voice mail. We never hear back. We call and ask if we can email our appeal request and are given an email address that I verified was correct. We sent the email and waited. We never heard back. I called today and was told that they never received the email and that we are now in foreclosure status and would need to reapply immediately. Reapplying also does not stop the foreclosure process. We will lose our home before they can finish the process again if the first time around is any indication.

Please add me to the list for the lawsuit please
    Ron McKinney

18th of Apr, 2018

OMG, we are new home owners who had to deal with Harvey the weekend after we closed. Our mortgage just went up also because of the escrow. Please include me in the suit

22nd of Apr, 2018

They have reported us late on our payments, when we’ve paid on time. They also, have reported this to our credit report. They also charged us fees, to make a payment and continuously send people to my house, when we are not late, knocking on my door, taking pics and leaving notes on the door.

• Ba
      23rd of Apr, 2018

Please include me in a class action as well!! [email protected]

• Gt
      24th of Apr, 2018

Loancare has not credited payments to my account and has kept the money. I would like to join in any lawsuit. Please contact me [email protected]

• Ra
      18th of May, 2018

@GTR Robinson My loan was also bought by LoanCare a few years ago. They kept miscalculated the escrow shortage every year to thir favor. I had a fight with them and went back and forth with them and the BBB. Seeing that I got nowhere, I refinanced my home just to get away from them. However, they never sent me what they owed me from the escrow. I wasn't even aware of that. I got a letter beginning of April, saying that they mailed me a check in 2016, but the check was not cached. Apparently, they sent it because the state finally audited them and told them they need to send the money back to the customers. It said to fax, email or mail back the signed letter and it will take 5-7 business days for them to cut the check and mail it to me. I faxed them my authorization on April 9. I waited until the last week of April for the check. When I did not receive anything, I called the phone number on the letter to speak with the lady who sent it. I got a voicemail. I left a message. I never got a call back. I called again 2 days later. The same thing. I waited a few hours and called the customer service. I spoke to a supervisor, explaining the issue, and explaining that I wanted to know if they received my fax and are processing it. She said she will contact the lady and will get back to me. I never heard from her again. Two days later I called again, and again voicemail. I left a message again. I called the customer service again. This time I got a rude supervisor who kept telling me a scripted response that they are going to send me the money nod I should wait. This time I was told it will take at least one month. I sent another fax on May 1. I waited again. More time passed. Nothing. I called again, and again, the same voicemail with no response back. I called customer service again, this time I was told that it may take two months because apparently there are 60, 000 people that are waiting for these refund checks and only one person to process it. I asked how come they waited two years and to be audited, to notify us that they owe us money. The answer was that they sent the check, but it was probably was lost in the mail. They think we are stupid, or at least they act that way. They steal our money and than claim it wasn't their fault. At this point I think this company should be eliminated. It is a fraudulent company that make its money by stealing it from its customers. It needs to be closed.

I would like to join a class action lawsuit if there one. Please contact me at [email protected]

• Sc
      30th of Apr, 2018

I am dealing with my loan care now. This is the worst company I have ever worked with. They started charging me for hazard insurance on my home. I have home owners insurance that has covered my home since the day I bought it. I did not ask for this insurance but they continue to charge me for it. My house payment went up by $240 per month. I had automatic payment deducted from my bank account. Then they increased their deduction. I thought fraud was being done with my bank account and put an inquiry on the payments being made. Trying to actually contact these people and talk to a representative is near impossible.

• Ge
      18th of May, 2018

Im down with the lawsuit. Im having problems too. Is everyone with Nations lending w servicing by Loancare?? my email is [email protected] Lets tear em a new one. On the back of the mtg statement there is a dept in Texas and maybe all states called the Dept of Savings and Mortgage lending. I will start there.

• Vm
      24th of May, 2018

Awful rip off artists! They deny mitigation assistance then increase monthly payments! I am also in for any class action lawsuit. Serious inquiries only. My email address is [email protected]

• Mo
      2nd of Jul, 2018

Im interested in a lawsuit as well. My mortgage was sold to them last year and since being with them our mortgage has gone up, escrow seems every yewr to be miss calculated and i end up oweing money. Also i purchased the house with a MSHDA loan to help with downpayment. Part of the agreement was if sold that lien would be paid in full. Im working with a bank to refinance the house and we just keep running into problems with loancare. They are charging almost 4, 000 more than what was used from MSHDA and i have sent multiple written request in stating i want them to release that lien or provide me with documents stating it was paid when they purchased my mortgage and they have ran me in circles everytime. They send me documents that are not what i ask for, or simply cannot help me give my bank here what they are asking for. They also want me to provide them with my documents stating how much MSHDA loaned me. Only one number to reach them, wait is ridiculous. And they never have any information for me. Any documents i ask for they say they cant see that. Im so fed up with them. Ill join a class action lawsuit. Email me [email protected]

• As
      5th of Jul, 2018

please include me in your lawsuit. this company and its customer service has lead us to many troubles with ontime payments, information and general help

• Da
      10th of Jul, 2018

I am finding issues as well every time I try to get a hold of anyone I have a very hard time last year my escrow payment had to go up for what ever reason they gave me!!! So my payments went up by $120 a mont and even tho k have a set date to have payment taken automatically out per month they take payment on an earlier date causing my bank account to be overdraft until payday. This has happened really than I care to admit!

• Fl
      12th of Jul, 2018

So sorry to read these comments.

I'm nervous myself because I just got the letter that my loan has been taken over by these people even before the first payment is due. Maybe, since I'll be overpaying and sending in checks a couple of weeks before they're due that I'll get lucky and have no problems but all the same I have this dread that they're going to look for ways to try to cheat money out of me anyway.

My only question right off the bat: can one not use small claims court as a recourse against these shenanigans? Since the contract was signed in whatever county you're in you should be able to file locally and respond in YOUR court. Since it's extremely doubtful they'd hire a local lawyer you'd win by default. Done enough times by victimized homeowners all over the country this could put them out of business.

• Fl
      16th of Jul, 2018

I am having a major issue with LC. My loan was purchased in 2017 & Since then it's been a nightmare. We went through a hurricane and received a forebearance which went smooth until the loan mod process. We payed every month and were told the Loan Mod was complete in May 2018 which is went the issues began. Paid both June & July payment on time yet LC takes the $, breaks it into seperate deposits and claims late payment. Customer Service is clear that I am accurate and LC is wrong but tell me they can't help and to call Collections who also says they don't know what the issue is and to call Loss Mit. Loss Mit doesn't answer or respond. This dropped my Credit SCORE over 100 points in the past 2 months from 790 below 700 and dropping.

• Em
      25th of Jul, 2018

Same here! An increase of over $200/mo on my mortgage for the same reasons I have read from everyone else. Include me in the class action suit.

• Me
      4th of Aug, 2018

I would love to join. This company keeps raising my house payment every year because they claim the escrow is short. This last time they raised it by over 100.00 a month. Please contact me at [email protected]

• Br
      6th of Aug, 2018

@Menglish0802 I am on my fifth payment mine was transferred to loancare the first month! ~ I sent them the first tax bill so it would be adjusted and they would owe me money - the taxes were overstated at settlement because it was a new home. they increased my payment by a $100.00 and said they verified the tax information with the county. when I sent them two bills from the county that say otherwise. either they are grossly negligent or dishonest. I worked in foreclosure as a reo real estate agent for 5 years! this is how it starts - through nationstar/carrington/soluationstar/bank of america 2007-2010/chase bank - they put their customers on a path to missed payments, inaccurate information, not doing due diligence, negligence until the homeowner gives up, and then they well the loan to themselves and collect the profit! please add me if possible! [email protected]
    I will be contacting my consumer agency if my situation s not rectified by 09/01/2018

• Di
      6th of Aug, 2018

i would like to join the class action lawsuit against this company. they refuse to return any of my calls and/or emails.
    please email me at [email protected]

thank you.