LMS Panamá S.A. (Operates LAN airlines Chile in-flight duty free service) / emails ignored regarding faulty product
This is a complaint against LMS Panamá S.A., which operates LAN Airlines (Chile) in-flight duty free service. I purchased a power adapter on a flight from Santiago, Chile to Buenos Aires, Argentina so that I would be able to use my electronics abroad. The adapter worked for a few days but then stopped working. At the time of purchase I was given a piece of paper with contact details in the event that I required a refund or an exchange so I sent an email to the address provided. After one week I had not received a response, so I sent a second email which was also ignored. It has now been 2 weeks and have sent them a third email to complain, however I doubt that they will bother responding to that one.
Do not purchase anything from LMS Panamá S.A. that might break and require a refund or an exchange as any attempts to contact them via email will be ignored. Buyer beware.
More LMS Panamá S.A. (Operates LAN airlines Chile in-flight duty free service) Complaints & Reviews
- TAM Airlines - star alliance fidelity program
- TAM Airlines - terrible customer service 
- Latam Airlines (formerly LAN Airlines) - cancellation of all tickets post no show
- Lan Airlines - a complaint letter of airline service
- TAM Airlines - ridiculous baggage policy 
- LATAM Airlines / LAN Airlines - My mom passed away and I haven't received my refund
- LATAM Airlines / LAN Airlines - flight booking problems on wednesday 26 september
- LATAM Airlines / LAN Airlines - flight booking to galápagos islands on 26/09/2018 - código de reserva: ajbfdl 
- LATAM Airlines / LAN Airlines - refund of travel voucher
- LATAM Airlines / LAN Airlines - food