LMS Panamá S.A. (Operates LAN airlines Chile in-flight duty free service) / emails ignored regarding faulty product

1 Canada Review updated:

This is a complaint against LMS Panamá S.A., which operates LAN Airlines (Chile) in-flight duty free service. I purchased a power adapter on a flight from Santiago, Chile to Buenos Aires, Argentina so that I would be able to use my electronics abroad. The adapter worked for a few days but then stopped working. At the time of purchase I was given a piece of paper with contact details in the event that I required a refund or an exchange so I sent an email to the address provided. After one week I had not received a response, so I sent a second email which was also ignored. It has now been 2 weeks and have sent them a third email to complain, however I doubt that they will bother responding to that one.
Do not purchase anything from LMS Panamá S.A. that might break and require a refund or an exchange as any attempts to contact them via email will be ignored. Buyer beware.

Ne

Comments

• Th
      11th of Feb, 2014
    Lan Airlines - Trip Interruption
    LAN Ecuador/American Airlines
    Gloucester

Flew on an LAN Ecuador/ Lan AIrlines -American Airlines code-share flight from Boston to Quito, Ecuador. Outbound flight was fine. On the return flight, however, LAN Airlines was unable to book a connecting flight on American Airlines, thus leaving us stranded in Miami; and we had to purchase two new one-way tickets on USAIR just to get back to Boston. American is happy to take money from their code-share agreements, but if something goes wrong on any flight in terms of a delay, forget about American working with their code-share partners to actually get you to where you're going. Unless this is fixed by the airlines, we're never flying American or LAN ever again. And we were in first class; so the economy class passengers probably really got the short end of the stick.

• Me
      15th of Aug, 2018
    LATAM Airlines / LAN Airlines - Being place in a seat that suppositly looks like it has more leg room.
    BRONX
    New York

But looks more uncomfortable seat that you are traped in. Only first class and exit doors has more leg room.