LivingSocial.combad service

Help Request #: [protected] filed on 8/15/10 via web. Received electronic confirmation of receipt and never again a reply/response. Followed up on 8/16/10 during normal business hours via phone listed on website. No answer. Followed up again on 8/17 requesting money back. Never a reply/response.

I have called the Living social Deal (T's Terrific touch) more than six times to schedule an appointment. I either leave a message on a personal voicemail phone, or when I actually speak with "Anthony" he is never at a place where he can view his calendar to put me on the calendar for a vehicle detail.

Here is the specific email sent to help AT livingsocial.com on 8/15/10:

I purchased two (2) car detail packages in Charlotte for Terrific Ts Car detail on 8/10/10. I request a full refund for the following reasons:

1. I left a message on a personal voicemail (Anthony) and never received a call back for an appointment

2. It is within the 5 days from purchase for a refund.

Ma

Comments

Jan 27, 2011

They have terrible customer service. They ignore their customers when they mess up or lost money.

Jul 27, 2011

Livingsocial is a BAD company, I have alot friend and customers who dealing with them all have bad experience, they have very bad customer service, and ignore you after you paied. also use your Visa to pay some bills. my fried just got charged 1500 from livingsocial after 6 month for no reason. they all scammers. so becarefull if you going to buy things from livingsocial.

• Na
      Oct 13, 2011

It is with great regret that I feel a scathing review of this experience is required. The deal I purchased was a £9 voucher for afternoon tea for two at the Vinea Wine Bar (Albert Dock, Liverpool). It claimed that a guest and I would be able to enjoy "a selection of sandwiches and cakes, two homemade scones served with clotted cream and preserves, tea or coffee, and a glass of bubbly each."

However, what was offered could hardly be called a selection. The sandwiches were merely small slices of extremely chewy French baguette with cheese and Branston pickle (or, as an alternative, some very small pieces of ham). The "selection of cakes" amounted to two tiny pieces of carrot cake and bite-sized chocolate muffins that might as well have come from Tesco. The "scones" were equally as tiny and were not served with clotted cream, but were in fact served with butter and jam (with no knife - we actually had to ask for one instead of resorting to spreading them with our fingers).

The presentation of the food, which did not come with some extra plates to eat from, meant that the afternoon tea was a rather messy and undignified affair. I would certainly not purchase this deal again. Disappointingly, I had purchased two (so I could take out two different guests) and am now considering giving my second voucher to someone else.

• Re
      Nov 23, 2015

I started getting charges to my credit card and never authorized this. How do I undo this?!

• Tr
      Sep 02, 2018
    LivingSocial - AA Groupon Battiers
    Milwaukee
    Wisconsin

My invoices shows 23.99 shipping 0.00 total 23.99 but my company credit card was charged 29.54. item 7983044231120order# GG-GNFC-RG5X-2W6B-1Y1P Why is there a price difference? I would like the difference applied back to my card.

• Pe
      Oct 21, 2018
    LivingSocial - false advertising ceragem table
    Annandale
    Minnesota

Advertises they offer chiropractic massage through Ceragem table which has nothing to do with chiropractic treatment.

• Je
      Nov 14, 2018
    LivingSocial - vendors and service
    Washington DC
    livingsocial.com

They consistently represent vendors who do not show and by the time they do not show, your only refund option is livingsocial bucks which are WORTHLESS because the vendors don't show up. Then, when you call they are ZERO help.

• Ls
      Nov 19, 2018
    LivingSocial - refund
    Los Angeles
    California
    livingsocial.com

I spent 67 minutes on the phone trying to get a refund and then LivingSocial said you need to ask merchant. Merchant said that you need to contact LivingSocial. I don't like the runaround by livingsocial.