LivingSocial.com — bad service
Help Request #: [protected] filed on 8/15/10 via web. Received electronic confirmation of receipt and never again a reply/response. Followed up on 8/16/10 during normal business hours via phone listed on website. No answer. Followed up again on 8/17 requesting money back. Never a reply/response.
I have called the Living social Deal (T's Terrific touch) more than six times to schedule an appointment. I either leave a message on a personal voicemail phone, or when I actually speak with "Anthony" he is never at a place where he can view his calendar to put me on the calendar for a vehicle detail.
Here is the specific email sent to help AT livingsocial.com on 8/15/10:
I purchased two (2) car detail packages in Charlotte for Terrific Ts Car detail on 8/10/10. I request a full refund for the following reasons:
1. I left a message on a personal voicemail (Anthony) and never received a call back for an appointment
2. It is within the 5 days from purchase for a refund.
More LivingSocial.com Complaints & Reviews
- LivingSocial - keeps sending emails & difficult to unsubscribe 
- LivingSocial.com - thank you for your awful service 
- LivingSocial.com - merchant complaint 
- LivingSocial.com - avoid livingsocial.com like the plague
- LivingSocial.com - stay away from these crooks 
- LivingSocial.com - they have damaged their brand and credibility and now they are scrambling to make up for it 
- LivingSocial.com - I will never use livingsocial and I do not recommend anyone to buy eyeglasses at focus
- LivingSocial - pacific dining car, los angeles, ca 213-483-6000
- Living Social - voucher not honored 
- LivingSocial - afternoon tea london hilton docklands