Liv Luv Shop / shirts

United States Review updated:

have ordered from them MANY times and spent a lot of money there and have never had a problem until now.

I placed an order on 10/11 and got an email that it was out for shipping on 10/18. I then got an email saying it was delivered to my address then immediately got another email saying returned to sender. I NEVER got a package and I NEVER returned to sender.

I gave it a few days to see if it was returned to them which it was. I then reached out to them via email, Facebook, and phone which none of them seemed to work. I messaged them 3 times on Facebook, which they recommended- no response. I called the number provided which goes straight to a recorded voicemail which the voice mailbox is full so you can't leave anything. I emailed them twice before getting a reply on 11/9 basically asking a question that the answer was stated in my original email. I replied same day and got no reply. I sent another email on 11/21 and again today 11/29.

It's been well over a month and I've been charged for something I never received and they are absolutely no help.

I NEVER write bad reviews but for a company to take your money and not give you the product that you paid for or try and help with an issue, I feel like it is much needed.

Ke
Nov 29, 2018

Comments

Apr 29, 2019

Omg this has been happening with me with my monthly subscription since December. They won’t emails, you can’t get thought to them on the phone. But I can place an order and I get it every time. Every single month it says it was delivered to my address and I’ve never ever got one of them. Ridiculous and so sad that you write a company like that and you can’t even make it right with people!!