Litton Loan / Fraudsters and cheaters

United States Review updated:
Litton Loan
I feel sorry for anyone who has litton loan as their mortgage company. They are crooks. After our bankruptcy was discharge they said we owed them 16, 000 dollars, when we made every payment. After arguing with I got it reduced to about 6, 000. I'm still frighting with them to set up a repayment plan. Knowone says the samething. Everytime I call it's a different story. The amount they want changes everytime I call, even if it's with in an hour. We have lived in this house for 15 years, we 2 young boys who want to stay by their friends but litton wants to foreclose on our home. All we want to do is pay and stay in our home but they won't work with us. It's companies like this that has caused our economic problems.

N  7th of Jun, 2010 by
Litton Loan is horrible... they are trying to take our home. After 5 months of going thru their loan modification they said we didn
t need it. They are now not updating their site for payments that have been made and are complete crooks! Everytime you talk to someone it is some different story... they need to be sued!
N  19th of Oct, 2010 by
I too had my loan sold to litton loan and we had paid on time for the last 4 years and I got laid off from my job and was having trouble paying my monthly payments. So I went to them to see if they could modify my loan. They did work with me for about 8 months and then they send us a letter stating that we were disquified because they didn't think we could make the 1323 payments, so they raise my payment to 1927 now if they didn't think I couldn't make the lower payment why would you think that I could make the larger payment, they should do the math. Now they are saying that our house will start in the foreclosure in about 45 days, if we don't bring our payment up to date with 16, 000 dollars. I may have to take this one to my attorney.