Little Caesar Enterprises / LittleCaesars.com / unethical behavior, discrimination, retaliation, and wrongful termination

1 Eastman, GA, United States Review updated:

The circumstance of the above mentioned reason(s) for this complaint, started approximately around the date of 1/10 /2018, after an apparent ex-employee(which happened to be a white woman)of the above mentioned company of whom I met after moving to the State of Georgia bought me lunch to work on the date mentioned above. Immediately after such person exited the store, I was approached by the General Manager(Barbara) of whom had hired me, and questioned(which I have audio recorded via cell phone) about how I knew that person as well as about their personal life. Immediately, I could sense the Discrimination but I however couldn't just base off of my feelings, so by instinct I occasionally started taking pictures, voice recordings, and video recordings of the way I started to be treated more & more often (rules implemented against myself & not other employees, as well as things being said to me regarding matters that did not pertain to my employment with the company). As time progressed with my employment at Little Caesars, other employees had started asking me questions about this outside Friend of mines, (and the white girl) was always the term used when addressing this individual. I was lost as to, how would my whole work force all of a sudden start inquiring about my personal life outside of work. Then, on the date of 1/31/2018 I was working on a closing shift (which I had never worked night shift being my job title was Dough maker & it's only done during the day 10a.m-3p.m shift) with the manager (Zondra) when I was pulled to the side immediately upon entering the store and told that "Your going to be working a lot more on night shift in order to keep your job longer because I'm tired of hearing Katie's(assistant manager) mouth. I was completely lost, and received no further clarification as to whatever problem there was with Katie. Then, on the date of 2/3/2018, once I came in to do another night(4p.m-10p.m) shift, I was informed by the store manager(Zondra) that I needed to have a meeting with her before my shift ended. During this meeting(which I have audio recorded via cell phone), I was told that I was being disciplined for apparently not completing a task fully during my day shift the previous day of 2/2/2018. I explained exactly the work I performed, as well as what the assistant manager as well as another long time employee told me to do, and told her furthermore that throughout my entire shift the assistant manager which is the superior oversight during that shift did address any wrong doing to me during my shift whatsoever. The manager (Zondra) then proceeds with the meeting saying that well I won't give you a write up because I wasn't here and I really don't know so I'll just document it. I said okay, but then immediately after she says, "well do you know why the whitegirl called Chris(Corporate Owner) yesterday" and I simply said well I really don't understand what's the significance of that to my job. Upon her stating such, I then knew that the merit of such meeting/disciplinary was solely based off of that remark. I signed the document that the manger Zondra provided with the reason for discipline being "Inferior work performance", and proceeded back inside to work. After such meeting, I then felt that I really need to report such behavior(s) towards me. The following morning(2/4/2018), which I was scheduled to work the day(10a.m-3p.m) shift, I called in to work & informed the manager on shift that I wouldn't make it for my shift because I was going to go visit the hospital for medical reason and I would make sure to get the doctor's documentation for work. The manager on shift said okay, but then approximately 15-20 minutes later called me back via cell phone and told me to not come to work the following day of 2/5/2018 & furthermore I was being let go for whatever reason(s). I called the District manager(Barbara) whom hired me, left a message to please give me a call back as soon as possible to seek clarification as to what was really going on. I received a call back from Ms.Barbara(which I have audio recorded), and was explained to that she actually gave the manager Zondra the okay to terminate me, & that the reason(s) were a number of different things, but the main thing was that someone called her Dublin location Little Caesars and was inquiring about contact information for Corporate owner Chris, regarding the mistreatment of myself at the location of which I was employed so therefore that individual was responsible for the termination of my employment. I have explained everything accurately as possible, as well as have plenty of photo & audio evidence(which I've tried to upload but it's not allowing from my cellular device to my laptop)of the treatment I received during my employment for this Little Caesars location and it can be provided upon request being it's stored on my cellular device, throughout the course of this Investigation. Thank You sincerely for your time & attention on the matter, and hope to receive insight on the matter soon.

Ne
Feb 5, 2018

Comments

• Su
      5th of Feb, 2018

First, recording without consent is inadmissible in court. Second, why does the woman being white matter?

5th of Feb, 2018

@SubSquirrel First off, know your [censor] before you speak [censor]. It's actually legal when your a party of the conversation.

6th of Feb, 2018

Rude person, show me the law. "Inadmissible in court" and "illegal" are two different things.

My mother taught me that only ignorant people use profanity when they can't think of an acceptable word. Calling names is a defense mechanism used when you're wrong and called out on it.

6th of Feb, 2018

@SubSquirrel Well [censor] Your Mother, I'm from N.Y where we're highly rude & disrespectful and we don't give a [censor] about feelings. Dismiss yourself. Your actually showing ignorance by commenting or even going back & forth on some [censor] that has nothing to do with you. Do your research fully before you come at someone in a [censor]ed up manner for you never know what can happen or what a person is capable of, that's what's wrong with this world now. I call out people in real life, not hiding behind the web so go try someone else please.

• Li
      7th of Feb, 2018

@SubSquirrel You have mother issues! she just messaged me.

7th of Feb, 2018

@New York City I lived in New York and didn't turn out like you, thank goodness. You're rude and ill-mannered. You post on a public forum where comments are encouraged yet tell people this has nothing to do with them? LOL. Then you threaten a username on a website. Wow, you have serious mental issues. Using profanity against my mother when you don't know her, from an Internet bully who in real life is so timid they can't stand up to a boss -- wow, my 82-year old mom is in hiding. See if you can find her on Long Island in Huntington. You ended with "please" but I don't care. I'm here to stay and if you don't like it, go eat dreck you momser.

Leaves shaking her furry head at the foul-mouthed twit, laughing and laughing over keyboard warriors m

7th of Feb, 2018

@lived with the psycho all your life No mother issues at all. She just raised her daughter with common sense. Daddy could be a police detective up in Boston. Imagine how he'd feel reading his only daughter being threatened ... I'll forward this to him and find out 😉😉

7th of Feb, 2018

I'm still waiting for the copy of the law ... In the meantime, I'll email a judge I know and ask her for a copy. I'm not home so can't check my law books. Clarification of the law will be necessary for the OP.

7th of Feb, 2018

@SubSquirrel Ayee listen for the last time, no one gives a [censor] about your opinion for everyone is entitled to their own, but people like you that jump on something just to be annoying as [censor] really are [censor]ing pathetic. You don't know me, I don't know you who [censor]ing cares. Your Mother is 82, cool who gives a [censor]([censor] her in her [censor] for all I care). You brought her into a conversation that had nothing to do with her. So your fault. You were raised whatever way by her, she taught you whatever, cool. At the end of the day, how did you make yourself look by even mentioning her. Right. As far as your father being a detective, cop, who gives a [censor]. I don't like pork, so you put your father business out for what. once again, your fault. Furthermore, you know the law, cool. I know what I know also. so guess what, you could be right/wrong, or I could be right/wrong. It was actually mistakenly put up, when it was supposed to go straight to little caesars, so I never was looking for public opinion. You really give a [censor] that bad, you must know or be close to someone mentioned. Who cares, you will no longer get a response. Eat A [censor], I'm Ruthless in real life, so you have this internet quarrel for whatever reason you wanted it. You did hit my nerve by criticizing someone else's [censor]ed up situation that whether you know it or not could be a million percent true but you are one of those people that feels like your better than the next. So now it's [censor] you, your children, your family, as well as the family pets. Goodbye

8th of Feb, 2018

@New York City Feel better now that you've shown what a sad person you are? Good for you. Internet trolls and keyboard warriors are fun to rile up. You are all piqued and perturbed but I'm just laughing and laughing.

9th of Feb, 2018

@SubSquirrel Feeling is Mutual.

9th of Feb, 2018

@New York City I'm glad you realize you're such a fool and can laugh at yourself! I'm having a great day and not even keyboard warriors can ruin it. Real life matters; Internet forums are just laugh-worthy when unmoderated and unwatched. I have experience running a forum for over a dozen years. I've seen it all. See, life is too short to take this [censor] seriously. You want to raise your blood pressures and swear and rant, go for it. I'm happy with my 108/61 be as usual.

9th of Feb, 2018

She? Wasn't sure of the gender. We've seen our share of trolls but this mouth is insane. It's all good; a good laugh is always welcome!

• Li
      2nd of Mar, 2018

@New York City New York City- BRAVO!

• Ra
      8th of Feb, 2018

Now we know the true reason the OP lost her job: she's a foul-mouthed, rude and inconsiderate [censor].