Lincare / lies, (did not fax twice) slow, no call backs,

Montgomery AL, United States Review updated:

Workers never bothered to call me back twice after saying they would. Kept insisting they had faxed a release which the other company said they never got. I had a relative fax the other company and they received it right away. It was obviously never faxed from Lincare. There now has been a five day delay for my 88 year old mother in receiving her oxygen. If I owned this company, two of the office personnel would be looking for new jobs. The girl who answers the phone and "Joanna."

Vl
Apr 09, 2015

Comments

• Ke
      Jul 19, 2015

File complaints with the government!!!

• Av
      May 12, 2016

I have been waiting over 6 months for a portable concentrator. Lincare has lied to me and made me wait to long. Lincare tells me that they are going to do something like send a fax, complete paper work or order a portable concentrator, THEY DON'T. Why is that? Why can't they just make the calls and do what is needed for the patient as soon as possible instead of making the patient wait. Thats RIDICULUS

• De
      May 16, 2016

I spoke with Lincare customer service on Friday 5/13/2016, now she tells me that she spoke with my doctors nurse and that she is waiting for the nurse to FAX back the BREATHING CHART then I guess, the paperwork will get done. I always have to call Lincare before they pick up the phone to call me back about a portable concentrator.

• Ro
      Jul 13, 2016

I called on Monday 7/11/2016 to order refills for 6 M6 tanks for Tuesday, 7/12/2016. I told the answering system person that I had a doctor appointment on Wednesday. I called back on Tuesday to see what time the driver was coming out. I got the answering system again and she said that she will send a e-mail. I waited, and waited, the driver never came out!.
    UNEXCEPTIABLE. I kept my doctors appointment today, I toke the 1 M6 tank that I had. I had to preserve some of my oxygen because I only had 1 M6 tank and because I needed the rest of the oxygen to get back up the stairs. My oxygen level was 77 percent.