Lincare, Evansville, Indiana / rude employees, poor response times, disorganized information gathering

United States, Evansville
Lincare, Evansville, Indiana
Terrible customer service!!! Rude service providers!!!
For a company that deals with cpap machines in volume, why on earth would they not have any units on hand to fulfill patient rx?
This office is extremely unorganized with handling paperwork, and thinks nothing of being i. Nappropriately rude to the customer.
My physician sent an order for a replacement cpap unit on the 6th of this month. It is now the 23rd. They misplaced the order and chose to lie to me; telling me the doctor had not sent the request. When checking with the dr., it was confirmed and proven the order was completed on the 6th.
I have been waiting nearly three weeks for a replacement machine — or for someone to even contact me from the lincare office.. The communication skills in this office are atrocious. Contacting the evansville facility several times, there appears to be a pattern of behavior: ineptness. Their repetitive excuse is they have no paperwork, nor do they have any machines on-hand, others are waiting for a machine; they will get theirs first.
Finally, today (The 23rd), it was acknowledged they have the prescription (And have had it for over 20 days...) I let them know I did not appreciate the unnecessary delay due to their disorganization.
When I asked why I could not be added to the list in an earlier que because of the original rx order date (Remember, they lost the rx within their own office), I was asked "why do you think you should get one before anyone else?" what!?!?
I am now at the bottom of their wait list due to their terrible organization, buck-passing, rude service providers.
Lincare: please provide your employees with *profession development* on the art of customer care, communication, and organization.
Apr 23, 2015