Lincarebilling/lack of information

My name is Raul E. Moreno. Last May, while in the Military stationed at Ft. Drum, NY, I contracted Pneumonia and I was taken to Samaritan hospital. A Nebulizer was deliver to me at the hospital by Lincare. The person NEVER told me that it was a RENTAL. I was Medically retired last October and I move to South Carolina and of course, I brought the equipment with me. Now, last week, I received a bill for $10.58 (costumer ID: 805-5762, invoice date: 01/05/2015, invoice number: BB4CQFLH). I talked to Debby at [protected] ext. 258 last week. I explained to her what happened. She told me she will find a Lincare here in SC where I can return the Nebulizer and she will see what can be done with the bill. Today I called her again. She gave me the Watertown phone number which I called. The person who answered told me that there is a Lincare office in West Columbia, but they might not take the equipment because several month have passed. Tricare will not pay $10.58 because I am not covered with them. NO ONE told me it was a rental. I could have returned it before I left Ft. Drum, but how could I knew?. Billing office told me I have to pay that money and the rest because I have the equipment. When I got it I WAS SICK with Pneumonia!. You should bill the person who deliver it to me. He didn’t tell me was rented! I am a responsible person. I don’t need that equipment for now, and if for some reason I will, it will be given to me by VA. I will do what is necessary not to pay that because it is not fair.
You can contact me at [protected]. My e-mail is: [protected]@msn.com . I am no longer in the Army. I was medically retired. The last thing I need are problems like this. Thanks for your attention. Hoping to hear from you soon.

Raul E. Moreno

Ra
Jan 21, 2015

Comments

Mar 05, 2015

April 2013. I called lim are told them to pick up the ir oxygen tanks.i w as told that they could not do that. After 6 months and several phone arguments they finally came and retrieved their equipment. I just received a bill from their lawyers wanting $645.12 two years later.DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

I