Limewire.co.uk / 360 Share Pro / How to get your money back!

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

I subscribed to limewire.co.uk a while ago, and received 360 share pro. After much effort, and many many emails, I got a refund. I contacted the customer service through the limewire.co.uk page as this was where I bought it. So keep trying - you can get your money back too for this scam!!

Comments

• Em
      4th of Apr, 2007

I got 360 share on my computer for my dad and it wanted my credit card details it was a plan were you get free downloads for your mp3 player and free music so i put in my details thinking i was going to receive lots of music I then gave my credit card details and within 24 hours i had nothing on my computer i think it is out of order and a scam and i still haven't got my money back i went into the bank and there said i would have to transfer all my money to another account.

• Al
      17th of Apr, 2007

I also paid for 360 share pro by credit card. It was supposed to be a one time fee for unlimited music downloads. It didn't connect most of the time and now it won't even pull up the page. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling it and now I don't have it at all. I would like a refund.

• Me
      23rd of Apr, 2007

Bonjours,

Je suis inscris a vie et mon 360share pro ne marcche plus . Y'a t'il une mise a jour a faire.

Merçi,
    gege

• Cl
      29th of Apr, 2007

I too have lost the connection to 360 share pro - i followed instructions from another website to uninstall All 360 programmes, including download music and now I can't get back onto the site nor have i got any of the music that i have downloaded. I am waiting for 360 share to get back to me- but i am really upset. I have tried reinstalling it and now am stuck what to do.

• Ke
      1st of May, 2007

I had 360 share pro installed on the 21st-2 2007. I also paid with my credit card for a life time one off payment and unlimited downloads . Most of the time i cant get the music i want, or it it takes forever to get connected. NOW, last night my son tried to use it and not only can we not get connected my music files have gone. I also paid extra for [Download Protection], and [NetSpyProtector] I was allso to receive an e-mail of conformation and login instructions, but i never did receive one. [ IM NOT IMPRESSED ]

Thankfully i did print out a transaction summary, but have no way of contacting them, as theres no info on the page. I to want my money back, how can i do this? I would appreciate any HELP.

• Cr
      6th of May, 2007

Well i contacted 360 share pro, they gave me the steps to fix the problem. It was great... Then the next day it didn't' work again. I am just chucking up my loss and uninstalling the program, im tired of wasting my time with it. I will look for another program to replace it.

8th of May, 2007

Why wont 360 share run, I have tried always

9th of May, 2007

I think I am wasting my time putting in a complaint, nothing seems to happen, I click on submit and again nothing, it is like hitting your head against a brick wall.

• Ni
      14th of May, 2007

I also paid for lifetime membership, now page wont even open up, tried finding the contact number or email in the support section, but they only have opening hours and link for me to sign in as member (of which i already have) and its just a big con / scam. I want my money back, and i paid the full £59.99 at the time.

1st of Jun, 2007

I know what a bunch of rip off artists. Bought 360 share yesterday i only wanted the £20 version but when i submitted i realized all of the boxes for the extras (download protection, spyware etc') were pre-ticked and it ended up costing me £62.00.

I e-mailed their "customer service" team and received a response saying that the issue was closed and a link within the e-mail to see the outcome of my complaint which didn't work. I already have azures but wanted something where i could download directly and not p2p illegal downloads everything you receive from 360 share is available free elsewhere.

360 share is a lime wire rip off and should be shutdown.

• Pa
      2nd of Jun, 2007

I, too, bought 360 Share Pro through Lime Wire. I bought the $32.00 deal and the boxes for additional software were pre-ticked. When the transaction was complete the total was $62.00. I DO NOT recommended this to anyone.

• Lu
      16th of Jun, 2007

Is Lime Ware and 360 Share Pro one and the same program? I had problems with 360 share pro and I contacted Member Services and they sent me a Java Update and that took care of the problem, except the Java Update they sent me was the previous version of the one that was automatically updated by my computer so my second question is: There is another Java update available, if I update the Java will I have the same problem that everybody else appears to be having (not being able to log on or losing their music)? Does anybody know?

• Ow
      25th of Jun, 2007

Cant get 360 share pro to work paid for two years used approx 5 months now wont work

6th of Jul, 2007

Isn't there some way of shutting down this bunch of con artists? I've had similar experiences as everyone else. I only wanted a year's subscription but because of the pre ticked box ended up with a life time subscription. They don't respond to my requests for a refund. When I did check out the service that they offer, I found that it's absolutely useless. I paid through PayPal & contacted them about this company, they don't seem particularly concerned that these rip off merchants are taking in money by means of there services. I think that companies like PayPal should behave more responsibly & investigate when complaints are made.

3rd of Aug, 2007

A friend said to download Limewire and the Limewire.co.uk came up first on the screen so I thought that must be the right one. How wrong can you be? Firstly, I was conned out of £67 plus £1 for an overseas transaction and I thought I was going to pay £32 to a UK company. Secondly, I do not have access to Limewire just to a shared system of music which did not download properly.

Beware!

3rd of Aug, 2007

Further to my above comment I have now removed the Sharepro program from my computer as since the download I had been having lots of problems with all programs - especially when I was on the internet. I removed Sharepro and Adobe Download (is this really what it is?), which I had downloaded together, and now suddenly everything is working properly!

17th of Aug, 2007

Thanks to the lady who did receive a refund and who gave me an email address to try I contacted the company and I have now had my money refunded minus £10. When I queried their right to not refund my money in full this is the email that I received "IF you have any further queries regarding you refund please contact clickbank, as they deal with them directly." This whole thing is an obvious scam and should be stopped.

22nd of Aug, 2007

I am disappointed with the 360 share pro and like to cancel the package. The reason for this is that 360 is very slow and doesn't work and doesn't work the most of the time.

• Da
      24th of Aug, 2007

hello,
    i have recently downloaded the new version of limewire(4.14.8) due to a problem with the older version i am now having the same problem with the new on after less than 12 hrs usage. th problem is everytime i attempt to download a file it states that limewire is currently connecting to the network your search may not return many results until you are fully connected. i am also behind a firewall. Could this be causeing the problem? if anyone could help i would be extremely grateful.
    Yours sincerely,
    Daniel.H

24th of Aug, 2007

I totally disagree with the complaints here about sharepro 360. I purchased sharepro360 last year and I have never had any problems with it. I also knew to look for the pre clicked boxes as to not order more than what I wanted. This is something that happens with alot of websites out there. It is almost like a standard that there will be pre checked boxes. We as consumers need to take responsibility for our actions and just admit that it was your own mistake that you did not uncheck the box. The box was not hidden, you just didn't notice it. I will admit that sometimes the boxes are placed in an inconspicuous corner, but that is no excuse to complain when you do not preview your screen befor you click submit. To this day, sharepro is a pleasure to use and download my music. I think that part of the reason that sharepro will not be shut down is because for every 1 person that has a problem, there are 50 that are not. We paid our money too just like the rest of you. It would not be fair to shut them down when there are lots of people out there that are actively using the software. If there are 10,000 people having issues and 2 million people enjoying the site, what do you think they are going to do about the 10,000? Sharepro is not a scam. I can confirm this. I paid 32.00 dollars.... uh, only 32.00 and I am very happy with sharepro360