Lightinthebox / there is no way to contact customer service!

I made an order in late February and two weeks later received a message saying that my order was shipped. It is now April and I received nothing yet. I went to LightInTheBox website and tried to find some contact information, but there was nothing useful. So I sent them a message via Return/Replace option. I received only computer generated email that made absolutely no sense and was not helpful. I have no idea what is going on and I feel really frustrated. Better stay away from this company.

Da
Apr 01, 2016

Comments

• La
      Apr 15, 2016

Lightinthebox is on some BS. I have tried relentlessly to return their crappy merchandise but there is absolutely NO WAY TO SPEAK TO ANYONE!!! I had some computer issues and I have a email address, I have tried relentlessly to make the necessary changes so I can log in, but THERE IS NO WAY TO MAKE THE CHANGES!!! It just makes you feel like you're chasing your tail

• La
      Apr 15, 2016

Lightinthebox.com is on some BS!! There is no way to update your profile info and no way to speak with ANYONE!!!
    What kind of bucketheads are running this operation?

• So
      May 07, 2016

I made an order on march 31/2016 my expectation 5-7 days a bast more then a month i payed all total including shipping i have not recived my order and no any customer services Rep no connication i lost my mony ... my name solomon belai

• Li
      Jun 07, 2016

This is Pinni, supervisor from customer service department of Light in the Box. We are eager to help you. After checking on the reviews here, we noted some of you does not know how to contact us. so we provide 2 ways for you to get contacted with us easily.
    First, if you would like us to contact you with your order issues, be remember to leave your ORDER NUMBER in your review. The order number can help us to locate your order information in our system.
    Second, you can find us (customer service) by the instruction below:
    Please do not be hesitated to contact us if you have any questions of your order.

• Al
      Dec 08, 2016

helloo I tried to order some item, however I am sending them to an address in the US however I live in Jamaica. therefore my billing address and my shipping address does not correspond. is this why my payment is not processing and what can I do. awaiting your reply asap. order number [protected]