Light In The Boxmisleading website

I ordered a wig for 224.00 the expedited my payment but not my merchandise. I was worried it wouldn't get here on time so i emailed them to see if my stuff would be here and this is their response

Dear Customer

We are sorry we are unable to rush the order which is in normal processing phase as all the customers want to get the order as soon as possible especially in this peak season.

After checking, we find that your order is in processing phase and will be shipped out around 2013-01-11 on expedited. It usually takes 3-5 business days to arrive.

Please be informed that Total Delivery Time (Processing time + Shipping time) is not the shipping time alone. You may refer to this link for details about the Total Delivery Time for your order.

Total Delivery Time of mixed orders with items in different categories should be calculated using the longest estimated time as listed.

As it shows on the product page:
We will start manufacturing your custom-made wig once your order has been confirmed. It takes about 20 days processing time before your wig will be ready to ship. When you place a custom-wig order, we advise that you order other items separately; this way the items which take less time to process can arrive first. Thank you!

Once we mail out your package, we will send you a shipment notification which includes courier name and tracking number of your parcel for your reference. If the package doesn’t get dispatched in due course, please inform us as soon as possible. We are very delighted to help.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Atlanta, GA

Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Sincerely,
Lily
LightInTheBox Customer Service

then i let them know that im not worried cuz if my stuff dont get here by the holiday then then can just consider themselves debit car thieves and do you know what those slanted eyed made in china freaks did? they cancelled my order themselves. it read:

Dear customer,

We are sorry for this situation and appreciate your feedback.

We have canceled your order #[protected] and will arrange a full refund for you immediately.

Here's some information about refund time for your reference:
* For registered user of PayPal, refunds normally require 3-4 business days to process and reach your account.
* For unregistered user of PayPal or customers paid by cards, it takes 3-4 business days for us to complete the request. After that time, please refer all inquiries to your card-issuing institution, as the time required to complete the refund may be affected by your institution’s policies and practices. Please check the refund in due course.

Thank you for shopping with us at LightInTheBox.com. Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions, it is always a pleasure to help.

Sincerely
Lily
LightInTheBox Customer Serviceder and sent this

sorry people but if you are american dont order weddind dresses especially electronics or anything thta has to be made because we forget that the make stuff over there its not like over here where they have it in stock. i dont care how pretty something is or how cheap it is just dont.

Comments

• Li
      Dec 18, 2012

Dear Customer,

Thank you for shopping with us and telling us about your experience. Please send us your order number, so that Customer Service can find you in our system. In the meantime, you can open a Customer Service ticket and you will be able to check the progress of your request by accessing My Tickets on our website. Follow this link to view the ticket center: http://www.lightinthebox.com/index.php?main_page=ticket_center, and our customer service team will help you there.

LightInTheBox

Mar 13, 2013

light in a box is a scam!! i wont stop till i get my money back-
    I ordered several electronics and gadgets over two years ago from this Company for my boy and they NEVER sent it! I had asked them to put the money back into my account they never did- I said, either way, send me my order or refund my money. During this time I had been busy with my investments that it required me to travel every three months so I never checked if it was put in and they never did, they just 'forgotten'. This time I have a bit more free time and I asked them to put the money back and they are offering me a coupon. I dont want a coupon, I want my money back and that's a problem.
    This company is a scam- if you are an American be careful! I will make time to write the Better Business Beureau abut this and file a complaint once and for all. If you are an American and knows a way to stop this company from scamming into our country please let me know, because that is what I am going to try to do, stop this company from doing what they do. One thing I did that's right was to keep all their emails to prove their scam. Be careful buying online people!