Light In The Box / product can't pass customs

We are out $120 because they won't respond to requests regarding customs, and they also will not return any emails & no phone # for customer service.

FROM UPS:
The above shipment was held by US Customs for IPR copyright authorization from Coolmax. We have been trying to contact the shipper for the trademark authorization letter from Coolmax, but the shipper (Light in the Box) is not responding. US Customs will not allow this shipment to be returned to the shipper if no one can provide a letter stating the items are authentic. The only option is to abandon and destroy shipment unless you can get the letter.

Xi

Comments

• Am
      10th of Mar, 2010

i am computer stupid, for the most part so i had my brother order my tattoo gun ive wanted extremely bad for years now and he didnt write down my order number but my bank shows lightinthe box took the money and my order is still processing here 3 weeks later when i wanted the 2 day delivery . i am so exited and dont wanna give up on hope for it ! my name is amanda melton . i cant find a customer service number and im goin nuts . .if can please please help me im an astounding artist an will paint draw tat even pay you to help me ! thank you 308 746 3879 PLEASE AND THANK YOU

• Li
      27th of Dec, 2011

Dear Customer,

We are sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced while shopping with us. Thank you for your feedback as it helps us work on improving our services and products.

Our customer service team tries their best to offer the most suitable solutions to customers. We have included a full section on how to contact our customer service team in the "Help Page and Knowledge Base" section under Customer Service at the bottom part of the LightInTheBox landing page. If you're uncertain, please find a detailed step-by-step guide on our blog: http://www.lightintheboxblog.com/cs.html .

We urge all customers with pending issues to please follow the instructions included and submit a ticket to our customer service team.

Your satisfaction is extremely important to us, so please let us know how we can improve your shopping experience at LightInTheBox.com.

Regards,