Lift SP / UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE

Phone: 866-897-2464

This is a scam. Lift SP was advertised on the internet as a FREE SAMPLE with $4.95 charge for shipping and handling. When I received my credit card statement, I was charged TWICE for $79.95. The second bottle of Lift SP was sent to me without my request and the $79.95 charge was not authorized.
This is a scam and stay away from it. The bottle of Lift SP was advertized as a free sample. Then surprise! when you receive your credit card statement you see that you were charged for it.

Comments

• Jj
      7th of May, 2009

How do you all like Miss Have a Great Day from Lift SP? Did you call them and have any luck? I called them and they didnt do squat for me. Heck I'd rather pay more money and get something good like even Dior which has a new anti wrinkel treatment out. And guess what, they give away real Free samples of it right at Nordstrom! Then after you go home they dont start charging up your credit card without you knowing and shipping you tiny little bottles of sticky stuff you dont want. ROFLMAO Can you imagine if stores did crap like that? but thats what this lift sp company is doing. Crazeee

• Ib
      5th of Jun, 2009

Michelle is a liar, I called the above number and wrote to info@verifyyourorder.com, the email got bounced back and my conversation with the Rep. was unsuccessful.
    I also wrote to the so called Doctor who supposedly produces the cream, thus far no reply.
    Like your bank, mine seems to be aware of the unlawful practices of Lift SP, I urged the CEO of Chase Bank to stop doing business with that Company.
    These Banks should be held accountable, being complicit makes them guilty.
    Please, I urge all who have been scammed to force their Banks to stop honoring Lift's sales.
    Lets us not be Victims, let us stand up and fight and take back what is rightfully ours.