Lifetouchsecond graders 2018 school phots

My daughter's fall 2018 photos (Nadia Faysal, Picture Day ID BK118400Y0) came to us completely unacceptable. In her photo, her right eye (the left side of the photo) is covered in what looks like the reflection of the spotlight in her glasses. The fact that they even processed and sent the pictures this way is unacceptable. In addition, after I sent a complaint email and asked if they could be fixed, I had to go through an extremely long process to get new pictures sent. The customer service rep I spoke with said the pictures were fixed, however, when I received the new set of pictures today (October 15th), the pictures were exactly the same! The same defect!. I called again and went through the whole process, again.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in North Fork, CA I'm pretty mad about this. Because I thought the new set coming were going to be fixed, I didn't have my daughter do the re-takes, which has already passed. I shouldn't have to feel like I have to take her glasses off for her school pictures. Glasses are part of who she is. On top of all this, she worked really hard, all on her own the morning of picture day, to do her hair and pick out her outfit. She took a lot of pride in getting herself ready, and was super disappointed when she saw how her photos came out. Extremely unprofessional service. I attached a copy of the picture below. The fact that pictures came the first time this way is already so unprofessional, but having the "fixed" set come to the exact same way is just ridiculous.

Co
Oct 15, 2018

Comments

• Je
      Oct 23, 2018

My son's photos have the same. He has a thick white strip across both lenses. Were they able to help you?
    Jennifer