LifeTime Fitness / stealing from me
When I walked in and requested to put my LT membership on hold, I was asked to write a letter to that effect, and because I had requested 1 day after being billed for that month, I was told that I would be billed 1 more month. Grudgingly, I agreed. Now, it's been 2 months beyond the 2nd month, and I just saw my CC being billed again. When the 1st wrong billing occurred, I called the LT branch and spoke to a "JEFF", and was asked, DO U HAVE A COPY OF THE LETTER THAT YOU GAVE TO OUR REPRESENTATIVE. Really guys? I asked to speak to his Supervisor and he said he will have a Manager call me back. And that was the last I heard from them. I am going to fight them tooth and nail. And their corporate it going to hear from me. And the Media in Atlanta, including Clark Howard show is going to hear from me. And [redacted].com is going to get a new entry. And every forum, including Facebook, Twitter, Google+ (and every website that has any references to the scamming habits of LifeTime) will hear about this on a weekly basis till LT pays me back every cent they have stolen from me. AND, the day I find the copy of the letter I have somewhere, I will sue them if they do not stop this nonsense and pay me back immediately.
More LifeTime Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- LifeTime Fitness - stay away from lifetime fitness! 
- LifeTime Fitness - 30 day bogus cancellation policy 
- LifeTime Fitness - lack of supervision! 
- LifeTime Fitness - gay activity in locker not being dealt with 
- LifeTime Fitness - love working there, but upset too 
- LifeTime Fitness - rude! rude! rude! 
- LifeTime Fitness - hot tub rash 
- LifeTime Fitness - membership cancellation policy... move away or die.
- Lifetime Fitness / Romeoville IL - bully employer
- LifeTime Fitness - racism